Best dose after smoking weed?

Share dose experiences
rapidfire187
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Best dose after smoking weed?

Post by rapidfire187 »

Pretty straight forward question. I want to get high and then listen to a dose to see if it's any different. What's the best dose to do this with? My goal is to hallucinate, but at this point I'd be satisfied with any effect other than the "ears ringing after the dose" or simply falling asleep.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Bufo)Toad
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I don't know who it was, but someone said that after smoking basically every dose is better. If you're not already receiving effects I'm not sure if that would help you get them, but you may as well try and get back to us.
Dest1
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Dest1 »

Hand of God :P

Actually, you could probably try the Marijuana one...
rapidfire187
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by rapidfire187 »

Ok, so I've tried a lot of doses while high from weed.

The first one I tried fittingly was Marijuana. I didn't get much from this, but I did manage the stay awake through the whole dose which hasn't happened many times. It was pretty sweet while the dose was playing though. I did enjoy the relaxed feeling I got while listening, and at one point in the dose it sounded like fireworks were going off and was really intense. I had no lingering effects though.

I tried Hash QH and again had an easy time zoning out, but I fell asleep and woke up confused as hell several hours later.

I did Acid and had a few decent QEV's but they weren't anything special. I managed to stay awake through this one, but mostly because the noise was keeping me from sleeping.

Mushrooms put me to sleep pretty quick.

Lucid gave me awesome dreams the first time I did it. However, that's not really a big deal because I usually have crazy vivid dreams anyway. I was hoping to be able to have a real lucid dream, but it didn't happen. The second time I tried it was last night, and I woke up this morning with a migrane and felt like crap. Couldn't remember dreaming either.

Keep in mind, I did ALL of these within 30 minutes of smoking a good bowl of weed on different nights. I'm coming to the conclusion that i-doser is only helpful in helping me sleep. I've noticed that I don't wake up in the middle of the night as often if I listen to a dose when I lay down.
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

Shine On You Crazy Diamond-Pink Floyd
Far better than any idose when you're baked
NeapolitanHusky
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Best dose after smoking weed?

Post by NeapolitanHusky »

Pot makes it harder to pay attention, which actually dulls the effects of doses. You can't just sit back and let it go and just go COMPLETELY brain dead. Pay attention to it, listen for the beats, and relax. If anything a little caffeine would probably do you more good. Single cup of some standard coffee would be fine.