*updated* I-Doser Application Dose Reviews

Share dose experiences
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

*updated* I-Doser Application Dose Reviews

Post by cameraboirzu »

This is an addition to my other thread, "great experiences" because I thought it would get too cluttered with the PC doses AND the iPhone app doses.

First off, the doses on the iPhone are the same doses from the recreational simulations packs/sexual simulations/etc. I know this, because I while ago I purchased the Recreational Simulation Pack 1. I used it until I got effects from the Cocaine dose, and then moved over to the PC version (I even deleted the mp3s off of my iPod) A few days ago I purchased the app, and previewed several of the tracks; the music from "Green" sounded very familiar. Of course, Green is supposed to be Marijuana, so I went to my computer and found that it's the exact same thing. In short, if you own any of the packs, it would mean extra money spent to buy the tracks from the app as well.

That being said, they are excellently made. I don't own recreational simulations 2, so I'll probably be purchasing many of the in-app doses as well.

The app already comes with some doses such as:
- Reset
- Brain+
- AntiSad
- Confidence
- Inspire
- Sleeping Angel
- Insomniac
- Astral Projection
- First Love
- Ecstasy
- Adrenaline
- Absinthe
- A-Bomb
- White Crosses
- Hand of God
- Aftermath
- Alpha, Beta, Delta
- Ecstasty QH

And you can purchase many more as well. I will be reviewing the doses and posting my experiences here.

Absinthe 8/10
Saw this in the App and knew I had to try it ASAP. It worked incredibly well, however I had taken melatonin about 1 hour prior to dosing, and I was fairly tired, so that may have fudged some of my results a little. Nevertheless, I started to deffinitely feel it: strange body sensations, sense of isolation, yet understanding, and tiredness. The problem was, I had thoughts that I wanted to articulate, but my body worked against me, because as I typed I made numerous mistakes. In addition, I got up to use the restroom and I nearly fell over; this may had been because I was tired, and because I had taken melatonin, but it did indeed happen. The effects of this dose lasted at least 30 minutes, because thats how long I stayed up until I decided to go to sleep.

White Crosses 6/10
One of my favorite long doses, and it came free in the Application, so I had to try it. This was this morning, fresh, after a shower, and awake (so we're good there, as opposed to my Absinthe review) Anyway, I started to feel a little weird about 75% through the dose. I felt focused, and my heart had sped up a tad. I tried to just concentrate on other things, like a game on my iPod. After 15 minutes the dose ended, and I felt different. I just wanted to sit there, I then realized that everything seemed different and out of place. My bed starting rocking, I SAW me and everything on my bed shift back and forth in the room, then my whole room was shifting back and forth. I reached up and felt my head to make sure I wasn't doing it, I then shook my head to see if it was just because I was sitting still. My bed was still rocking when I stopped shaking my head. I sat there for another 3 minutes and the shaking and everything seemed to stop, but I still felt a little on edge, and everything still felt different, but I can't describe it with words.

Poppies 9/10
The fact that the Heroin dose says its 10x stronger than the Opium dose always made me feel like Opium would be a waste of time, but I honestly think I prefer it to the Heroin dose after my experience last night. I was reclining in my bed just watching TV with the sound down and the dose playing at a comfortable level. I decided that I really wanted to just see if the dose would work, so I closed my eyes, but I still kept on the TV. I didn't feel anything for several minutes, but I then started to feel this kind of buzz running through my body, followed by a slight euphoria. These feelings persisted through most of the dose into the last 5 minutes where it got even stronger, I was even more calm and relaxed, and I felt really happy. When the dose ended I looked up, and the light from my TV shone down overy my body making it glow. I sat there for 10 minutes feeling very content, still having that buzzy and calm feeling. I didn't want to move at all, everything felt perfect. I felt this way until I fell asleep, at LEAST 30 minutes later, so its well worth the 15 minute listen.

Trip 11/10
This dose was very crazy too. It made me question what all is possible with binaural audio, especially because I think I had some pretty good open eyed visuals. During the dose I remember that I saw some closed eye colors and things of the sort, but nothing profound. When the dose ended I took off my headphones and sat up; I felt more awake, but not much else. I remember having to use the restroom so I stumbled to the bathroom, turned on the light, and it seemed so bright. I looked in the mirror; I looked so strange. I just got lost looking at myself and I got scared because I was thinking about myself looking back at myself, and how the mirror is the only way I will ever be able to look into my own eyes, and this thought creeped me out. I looked evil when I smiled, my eyes had a suspicious shine to them in the light. I got lost looking at myself and my features appeared to change (I dont even beleive I saw this) I got tired of standing in there, and remembered I had to actually use the restroom, so I went and turned off the light. I couldn't see because it was night, but I "saw" lights and colors even though it was pitch black. I looked around the corner where my bed was and it looked around 30 feet away, even though it was only 10 ft away. I walked carefully over to my bed and started to cry, (THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED! I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED PROFOUND EMOTIONAL CHANGE WHILE DOSING) I then decided to just clear my head by going to sleep. Crazy.

CactusButtonsQH
This dose made me feel separated from my body. Around 5 minutes I couldn't feel any of my limbs, and I felt like it was just my head and my thoughts. I remember seeing a desert, and how I was in a greyish desert, and I could "hear" the desert wind and feel it on my face. I got distracted around 8 minutes in and I couldn't recreate this feeling, but it was pretty crazy. Nothing following the administration of the dose though, except I was a little more awake.
Last edited by cameraboirzu on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pspslim21
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pspslim21 »

Great thread keep it up (y)
floydboy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by floydboy »

Keep 'er going!
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Updated:

Trip
CactusButtonsQH
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Just curious - have you posted a review (abridged, this is probably too long) to the app store for the I-Doser app? A good star rating with your written review would be awesome to have there too.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

idoser wrote:Just curious - have you posted a review (abridged, this is probably too long) to the app store for the I-Doser app? A good star rating with your written review would be awesome to have there too.
Just did. iTunes wouldn't let me just copy and paste, so I just did an overview. Cheers to you guys on the new doses by the way, they work fantastic.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Seems like I-Doser did a pretty good job of creating mobile versions of the doses. :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

They basically just took all of their CDs and put them in an app. Convenient to have them on the go, and they're well made.