QH doses

Share dose experiences
gwise721
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

QH doses

Post by gwise721 »

Does any one want to share with me some of the QH doses that worked for them, I have tried a bunch but only one or two tries maybe I need to listen to the same ones more than twice.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Looks like you didn't need anyones help here, just listen to them more.
friendlyconsumer
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by friendlyconsumer »

MarijuanaQH works really well for me.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

friendlyconsumer wrote:MarijuanaQH works really well for me.
Same here.
lukeyboyf1
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by lukeyboyf1 »

I want to try a dose that will blow my mind. Something that you can really feel the effects of. I have tried marajuanaQH and got some small feelings. BUT I want to try something that will end me up thinking holy s**t wtf just happened.

Prefferably a QH but I don't really mind.

what would you guys sugggest. :)
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

lukeyboyf1 wrote:I want to try a dose that will blow my mind. Something that you can really feel the effects of. I have tried marajuanaQH and got some small feelings. BUT I want to try something that will end me up thinking holy s**t wtf just happened.

Inhalant.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

lukeyboyf1 wrote:I want to try a dose that will blow my mind. Something that you can really feel the effects of. I have tried marajuanaQH and got some small feelings. BUT I want to try something that will end me up thinking holy s**t wtf just happened.

Recently, speedball did that to me, I didn't tthink any different, but it was crazy. In the description it says "binaural overdose" and I thought "pft, bs I-doser" but I literally felt so overwhelmed by the sedation a one point I just dropped and let the sounds take me because it was too hard to move.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Damn, seems like I-Doser is getting better at making doses. :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:Damn, seems like I-Doser is getting better at making doses. :D
I also purchased adderall, and got around to doing it finally last night, and THAT was intense too. So the new doses are awesome. I'm prolly gonna get Codeine or Nightshade now.
Frankoman
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Frankoman »

I haven't purchased any of the new doses yet; I should try them. It is inevitable that as the company grows and experiments they will get better.

But to answer the question, Inhalant, MarijuanaQH, and Gates of Hade's have had the most powerful effects on me. Heroin and morphine work very very well too, and the morphine one feels similar to taking the real stuff. Others work, but not nearly as well as the 5 just mentioned.
Kryptonite x3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Kryptonite x3 »

Definitely try the PeyoteQH dose. That's definitely one of my favs. :D
DailyDoser<3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: QH doses

Post by DailyDoser<3 »

Hey! :-D
you should definitely try SpeedQH. I really enjoy this dose it gives me nice effects for this short time!
Once i tried it with open eyes on my notebook surfing on facebook it was awesome the text got like 3D and it looked like it were coming out of my notebook, and i also got some wierd hallucinations.
really nice dose!. :cool:
(Sorry for my english im from switzerland and still learning ;))
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: QH doses

Post by jombotski »

OrgasmQH was the first dose that i actually get some effects,but i did it with Condition and it was amazing,its like some constantly orgasm,even thought it lasted for me for minutes cuz i was too excited