I don't feel anything...

Share dose experiences
Tommittaja
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

I don't feel anything...

Post by Tommittaja »

I've tried like 15 doses and none have worked :( i've been lying on my bed in dark eyes closed and all, but nothing... i took these: PeyoteQH, Gate of Hades, AnesthesiaQH, OrgasmQH, (unofficial) Sex, Nitrous and some i think...

only thing in the Gate of hades i freaked out in the biipboop part which sounded like a computer game, but that was totally volunteery... :/ damn, i want them to work! maybe i should give Peyote original or Bufo)Toad a try?

and ofcourse i've used the ResetQH a couple times (it's an unofficial version)
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by crystalsoul »

Hmmm maybe its the doses your trying, maybe try something easier?

i know i started with alcohol and felt the effects, and from there i worked my way up to doses such as Out Of Body, which even though i never achieved the out of body effect, i felt like i was sliding out of my skin downward and then my chest involintarily began to lift up like it wanted to leave my bodt, good experience never the less.

another thing, if your like me then Quick Hits dont effect me at all. try going back and doing the full versions of quick hits that you have taken :3

you should at least get something out of Orgasm :P
Tommittaja
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Tommittaja »

that Orgasm is 50 minutes long! :D but still, maybe you're right, maybe i should try the milder ones first. It's just that i'm so eager to get to the Strongest and VERY very strongs, that i just started trying the hardest ones.. but maybe you're right, maybe i should try the originals... alcohol and stuff..

or maybe some peyote and Absinthe? :D
crystalsoul
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by crystalsoul »

i personally never took how strong the dose was in to my decision, i would just come here and look up what seemed interesting and put it on ^^

it is long but hey it works. better yet try Multiple O(rgasm), i heard that one was even more intense so you should get some effects out of it. i wish i could try that dose as a girl tho, heard both the orgasm doses work even better on women XD
Tommittaja
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Tommittaja »

Crystalsoul: well, iguess i could still try to adjust to the doses... and the thing on the womans side of the MultipleO: womans do not have the "resting stage" where they cannot "get" again. it's like that woman can do "it" like every minute and still be able. men have to wait.
Alexo798
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Alexo798 »

I think Multiple orgasm would work, I think the resting stage is probably caused by something more physical.
Tommittaja
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Tommittaja »

yeah, you're probably right. but try jacking off :D and then try the Orgasm. :D
LizardRock
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LizardRock »

i suggest trying marjuana, dut just sit there and stare at the full screen visualization, that was my first dose, and it worked for me.
i did cocaine the same way, and i was ready to takle a panda.

so i suggest that, if it still doesnt work, you may be immune, some people are
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I-Doser takes can sometime take a long time before it starts to work on you. Use the Experience method, and just stick with it.
You're not immune.