My Overall Experiences (7/8 Update)

Share dose experiences
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

My Overall Experiences (7/8 Update)

Post by Sloth »

If there is a dose you want me to try, let me know. The list is at the way bottom

Update -- Added HashQH, fixed title
Update -- Added Vico
Update -- Added Peyote for PC, new Divinorum
Update -- Added new catergory 'MP3', added Black Sunshine
Update -- Gates of Hades (MP3) added

These are in no particular order of when I tried these

Off the iPod -- Done with Skullcandy Titan(unless noted otherwise)

Out of Body -- Not much happened to me, I simply became very tired

Divinorum -- Simply fucking awesome. This was roughly my 4th, and I just remember talking to two of me, one in all white and one in all black. They told me I must learn balance in life. I woke up and everything was much more vibrant and meaningful (Used before bed, regained a lot of energy)

NEW Divinorum -- After trying this again, I got some bizarre results. My body became painfully numb. All my muscles just started to become so numb it hurt, mainly in my forearms and lower legs. Then, I slowly felt as if my 'spirit' was leaving me. Every other part could freely move, but my mentioned limbs. It was almost as if it were trapped

Cactus Buttons -- This one was straight up weird. After about ten minutes, it felt all of my flesh melted into my bones and that's where all the weight of me went. However, upon waking up, it was weird to walk. And I cant remember any of what happened

Green -- Nothing happened

Absinthe -- First dose. I only remember thinking up some ideas that reminded of of Silent Hill or something

Poppies -- 'The world is a haze' my ass. The world became very bright, but verrrry slow. I remember it seeming like an hour for 5 minutes to pass, while watching Spongebob (for some reason that shit made me watch it)

Trip -- I laughed. A lot. During a lot of purple and blue lights appeared (much light the QH icon). I was in my basement at the time, and the blacklights made everything awesome

Snow -- Woke me up. Thats it. The staticy noises pissed me off each time it played, but it helped the overall effect

NOS -- Nothing. No laughs, not even visuals

A-Bomb -- I remembered seeing a lot of little Asians being bombed and I was riding on the bomb. I didnt have any after effects

Hand of God -- I walked around Heaven and saw a bunch of naked women. Not bad at all

GreenQH -- Same as Cactus Buttons and Trip combined

TripQH -- Made me feel pretty crappy when it was over. Not much fun

Computer (Done with Sony Noice-cancellers Over-The-Head)

Demerol -- This stuff is awesome. Having somehow ripped off my toe nail, I was in some pain. So I thought 'Hell, this might work'. And it did. And it does last for two+ hours. It knocked me out after ten minutes, and 15 after that, I regained thought. It basically was laughing gas, and it kept me numb for, as I said, 2+ hours

HashQH -- For some reason, I wanted to keep opening my eyes during this, both times. As far as the overall feeling, it wasn't bad, and the 'love for music' only lasted about 15 minutes, then it went back to normal. Did not last as long as I hoped

Vico -- After trying Demerol and reading Vido was better, I decided to try it. The power, yes, was a lot better. However, it barely lasted more than 10 minutes after the dose. What was funny is my friend showed up just

Peyote -- Since watching the Avatar series again, there was an episode where a character trips on cactus. So I bought this. Halfway through, my blanket (covering my eyes, to prevent light) seemed to breathe when I did, but opposite (out when in, and vice versa). Then, it felt like my headphone cord was burning my arm. Nothing else really

CD/MP3 -- Sony Noise Cancellors

Assuming these are the same as the iPod, but added this catergory for any not on iPod, or too expensive

Black Sunshine -- Seeing it was 200 bucks on the iPod app, I didnt buy it (obvious reasons). Then, checking if there was an update to the app, I typed in I-Doser. This one's album popped up and, for a much cheaper price, I bought the whole thing. Anyway, after about five minutes, I started to dream I was in Freddy Krueger's boiler. A few minutes later, a white light flashed and Buddhist monks (big kind) wearing gas masks surrounded me. They were playing their religious drums. Then it was all over. What the fuck...? (Good dose, no sense)

Gates of Hades -- After hearing 'Gates of Hades' was scary, I thought I would try it. Me, being the type of person who goes all out for Halloween, felt it was a good idea. So I bought the CD version (GoH, HoG, Genesis and Aftermath are all on it). After listening to it for 2 minutes, I felt like I was in an elevator of sorts, on my way down to Hell. Upon arrival, I was on a tour of Hell. At about ten minutes, when the 'Holy' music started, I began to fight the Devil Himself. I somehow got an awesome sword and just took his head off, though he was atleast 10X my size. Scary? No. Different version than the on ein the store? Probably

Updated when done with another dose

List of Doses Available, always updated

Comp - 5HTP, Adrenochrome, Alcohol, Black Sunshine, Content, F Roast, Inspire, Opium, Serene, Tranquil, White Sage

iPod - Brain+, AntiSad, Confidence, Inspire, Sleeping Angel, Insomniac, Lucid Dream, Astral Projection, First Love, Ecstasy, Orgasm, Adrenaline, Absinthe, Rave, Snow, White Crosses, Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Theta, EcstasyQH, OrgasmQH, SnowQH

MP3 - Genesis, AfterMath, White Crosses(See iPod)
Last edited by Sloth on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

Ah, Demerol. That's a long time favorite of mine, glad it works good for you too. :D
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

The advice you got from the Divinorum dose was actually really good advice.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:The advice you got from the Divinorum dose was actually really good advice.
Thats such generic advice.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:The advice you got from the Divinorum dose was actually really good advice.
My point is still valid.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:
My point is still valid.
The advice is profound, but technically meaningless. Most people find "balance" one way or the other.
friendlyconsumer
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by friendlyconsumer »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote: Thats such generic advice.
My point is still valid.
The advice is profound, but technically meaningless. Most people find "balance" one way or the other.
You know, I like you two.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote: Thats such generic advice.
My point is still valid.
Perhaps, but it can be very valuable to certain people such as teenagers who are usually completely unaware of the benefits of balance in life. With the advice, they are able to start working towards balance faster, whereas if they were not informed they might have taken longer to figure it out themselves.

Basically what I'm saying is it's something that some people may not always realize, as with many seemingly obvious things. The advice itself makes sense when you think about it, but you might just never really think about it until it is brought to your attention.
friendlyconsumer wrote:You know, I like you two.
Thanks, I like you too. :D

...Pun not intended, yet still clever.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

[quote="Bloodbane424"]Perhaps, but it can be very valuable to certain people such as teenagers who are usually completely unaware of the benefits of balance in life. With the advice, they are able to start working towards balance faster, whereas if they were not informed they might have taken longer to figure it out themselves.

Basically what I'm saying is it's something that some people may not always realize, as with many seemingly obvious things. The advice itself makes sense when you think about it, but you might just never really think about it until it is brought to your attention.[quote]

That is the worst defense ever. I was the stupidest teenager. I still do stupid things. If you had just walked up to me and said "you need some balance in your life" I wouldn't just stop doing stupid things.

I wasn't disputing the sense of the "advice", I was saying it was useless advice because we usually find balance one way or the other. Teenagers aren't unbalanced people, they're just stupid; theres a big difference between being stupid, and being "unbalanced"

Third and finally, what kind of balance are you saying that teenagers don't have that adults do? This is just and awful debate all around.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Perhaps it's only valuable advice to those who look to improve their life and don't already know about obtaining balance. If you know this kind of information early on, it's much easier to actually obtain in the long run.
Last edited by Bloodbane424 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:Perhaps it's only valuable advice to those who look to improve their life.
If your looking to improve your life using I-Doser should be at the bottom of your list of ways to solve your problems.
Last edited by cameraboirzu on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Heh, you see, now you're relating it to me.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:Heh, you see, now you're relating it to me.
I wasn't saying "you" as in you, Bloodbane424. I was saying "you" as in anyone reading this.
Guilty conscience?
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

If your looking to improve your life using I-Doser should be at the bottom of your list of ways to solve your problems.
Implying I-Doser doesn't help anything? What's your point? It's like you're assuming the only people who will ever know of this advice are the people on this forum. I'm talking about anyone else out there in the world who's ever had this said to them.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:Heh, you see, now you're relating it to me.
I wasn't saying "you" as in you, Bloodbane424. I was saying "you" as in anyone reading this.
Guilty conscience?
You quoted me in a direct conversation exclusively happening between us two. It sounded like you were referring to me.