why wont hallucinogenic doses work for me???

Get user supplied support
darkmajik666777
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

why wont hallucinogenic doses work for me???

Post by darkmajik666777 »

I got LSDQH, Bufo) Toad, and DMT, i diid LSD 5 times, and i got nothing, then i did Bufo, the STRONGEST DOSE, and i still got nothing, why is this, i have been using idoser for the past 7 months so its not like i still need to adapt, could it be that i dont get full effects (i have another post on that topic), but even then with Bufo, shouldnt i get at least some hallucinations??? i do use ipod earbuds but iv done other doses and they work fine, i dose with my eyes closed in the dark with minimal distractions, could i pleas get some help? Im going to try DMT soon, but i have a feeling it might not work, so any help wld be appreciated!
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Yeah bro, you're supposed to be tripping your brains out. I know I do. The other night I fought a dragon, and my magical horse Buttercup and I visited candy mountain and saved the little gnomes who inhabit the region.

If you didn't catch my sarcasm...it was sarcasm.
floydboy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by floydboy »

^lmao! just give it time. Or it may not work at all for you. It's not a very exact science.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

The only hallucinogenic doses that really work for me anymore are the Trip mp3, Bufo)Toad, and CactusButtonsQH. Give those a shot?
gregohks
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by gregohks »

cameraboirzu wrote:Yeah bro, you're supposed to be tripping your brains out. I know I do. The other night I fought a dragon, and my magical horse Buttercup and I visited candy mountain and saved the little gnomes who inhabit the region.

ROFL
ericdeko411
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ericdeko411 »

gregohks wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:Yeah bro, you're supposed to be tripping your brains out. I know I do. The other night I fought a dragon, and my magical horse Buttercup and I visited candy mountain and saved the little gnomes who inhabit the region.

ROFL
:)I totally agree to this.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

The only really kind of tripping you'll do is perception wise. My floor looked like it was breathing after I did inhalant.