Will the legal status of Weed ever change here?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Will the legal status of Weed ever change here?

Post by UltimaWarrior »

At this point in time, where I live, England, Weed is a Class B drug. You do get quite high penalties if you are in possession of it. Even worse for trafficking. But recently, another party has gotten into power. Conservatives. I can't remember when, but one of their policies was to legalise weed. Also, members of the Lib Dem party are also in power too, since there was a hung parliament and the tories needed seats blah blah blah, and one of Lib Dem's policies was to legalise it too.

I want it legalised so I can feel safe trying it. I am generally a paranoid person.
Tommittaja
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Tommittaja »

it's safe, don't worry. the only thing that you can get, which is rare, is mental psychosis :D:D but it's not very probable... all the non-needledrugs are safe. (maybe except of cocaine...) LSD and Marijuana are both listed below alcohol and tobacco in dangerousness.

PS: Here in finland you can get was it min, or max 3 month jail sentence on posession of marijuana. i'm not sure of LSD...
Bastard
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Bastard »

Those may seem like scary laws but people don't really care what you smoke. You can puff next to a police station and still won't get caught.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Bastard wrote:Those may seem like scary laws but people don't really care what you smoke. You can puff next to a police station and still won't get caught.
You know this from experience? 8)