AbsintheQH.

Request new doses
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

floydboy wrote:Bump badabump bump bump bumpity bump

Come on, this is one of the best and most reasonable requests on here! Mod, take notice! We want ABSINTHEQH!! :D
Theres a 15 minute version in the iPhone app. I think thats as close as we'll get. But still, I know first-hand that it works.
pspslim21
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pspslim21 »

That would be sick
DevilishWolf
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by DevilishWolf »

cameraboirzu wrote:
floydboy wrote:Bump badabump bump bump bumpity bump

Come on, this is one of the best and most reasonable requests on here! Mod, take notice! We want ABSINTHEQH!! :D
Theres a 15 minute version in the iPhone app. I think thats as close as we'll get. But still, I know first-hand that it works.
Well, when i did Absinthe on the iPhone app, it didnt have much effect on me. It was the only dose i was ever disappointed in.
CrazyXBMax
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: AbsintheQH.

Post by CrazyXBMax »

jap, would also buy it!
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DarkDoser »

cameraboirzu wrote:Absinthe isn't the most popular of doses; but isn't it possible that its not popular because of length? 45 minutes of a day gone by to listen to something that may or may not affect a person makes it less desireable.

The effects of Absinthe, however, are quite desireable. The dose is just a tad too long to really enjoy it, for the amount of time it takes to have it administered.

The Marijuana dose is 45 minutes long, and somehow I-Doser engineers (I guess you'd call them) created a very impressive MarijuanaQH, that was only 10 minutes long.

Even knocking off about 15 minutes of the Absinthe dose would make it more appealing to buyers.

Of course, it won't sell much as first, but think of all the people who will buy it after they hear how good it is!

Yeah, its that good of an idea.

I approve of this idea, I want an AbsintheQH. :-)
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

I agree totally. I like Absinthe, but I'm not willing to spend 45min on it. Knocking off 15min would be great, I'd say it doesn't have to be as short as a QH. PAY ATTENTION MOD!!!
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re:

Post by DarkDoser »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Bastard wrote:There is the recreational simulations pack 2 version of it tho.
Recreational simulations 1 CD has a lower percentage of functionality (in my personal tests) than the doses from the dose store.

On the other hand, I'm gonna check that out

How did you get to that many posts? O.O
Alienfetusbeater
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Alienfetusbeater »

Totally agree, it would be awesome to have this as a QH.