Hand of God (SCARY)

Share dose experiences
Tkellionaire
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hand of God (SCARY)

Post by Tkellionaire »

Ok so I have read about how great HoG is and thought ide try it. I have already done LSD twice but thats the only dose ive done so far. All I felt was some nice cool waves running down my spine so I wanted something crazy.

So I thought ide try HoG. Well I went over it before trying it (just skipped around) and noticed there is like 3-5 different pitches (they keep getting higher). But in between each is a short split second of loud static that is scary and jumps the crap out of me.

Anyone else notice this? Im scared that I accidentally downloaded a scary dose and am being tricked into a bad experience. I basically just need to know... is everyone else getting these static outbursts during HoG?
Tkellionaire
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Tkellionaire »

I bought the Cocaine i-doser last night and did that one instead. It was interesting and definitely gave me some effects but I still need some answeres on HoG.
Cobes
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Cobes »

Yea, it's supposed to have those screaming crackles in between. So no worries, you didn't get scammed with your dose. Marijuana HQ and a bunch of others have those devil screams in them as well, so just a heads up.
I3AZZAI2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by I3AZZAI2 »

Cobes wrote:Yea, it's supposed to have those screaming crackles in between. So no worries, you didn't get scammed with your dose. Marijuana HQ and a bunch of others have those devil screams in them as well, so just a heads up.
Whats the difference between HQ and QH
Or is it just a typo?
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I3AZZAI2 wrote:
Cobes wrote:Yea, it's supposed to have those screaming crackles in between. So no worries, you didn't get scammed with your dose. Marijuana HQ and a bunch of others have those devil screams in them as well, so just a heads up.
Whats the difference between HQ and QH
Or is it just a typo?
Typo.

I did the HoG from the iPhone app and almost shat my pants. It was really freaking exhilarating. No freaky pitches or anything, but there's a fucked up voice thrown in there, and most certainly the dose deffinitely made it even more freaky. The visuals were pretty cool too, but I don't remember them.