It was like a unforgettable dream

Share dose experiences
PowerOn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

It was like a unforgettable dream

Post by PowerOn »

Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer to I-Doser. I was a skeptic of I-Doser at first, but I finally tryed it. My first few doses *MarijuanaQH, TripQH, ETC. But I read some experiences on Inhalant, and I thought hey, let's give this does a good try. I can tell you, I don't regret trying this does. The first 20% I felt my body tingle. At 30% Feeling me get a little heavier. 40% A feeling of europhia. 50% My light on my ceiling started to frequently flicker, then my bed started to levitate. At 60% Everything went black and white, and the only that would have any color would be that same flickering ceiling light. 70% A feeling of falling, but never hitting anything. Just continuously falling. 80% Unexplainable emotions (Anger, Sadness, Crying) ETC 90% Just literally out of it, everything was disoriented. 100% I could only hear my thoughts (This only lasted for about two minutes) This was like I said in the title, a unforgettable dream. I can't say it's better than lucid dreaming, but it came damn close to being one. I couldn't of asked for a better experience, thanks I-Doser!
I3AZZAI2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by I3AZZAI2 »

:shock: wow :shock:
gwise721
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by gwise721 »

Wow that's freaking crazy I want to try that again now