Gates of Hades

Share dose experiences
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Gates of Hades

Post by hopesdead »

I can still remember my experience which is over a year old. I was freaked out from this.

Gates of Hades is the most intense dose you could try. I didn't even finish the dose because it was so intense. Right before going to sleep one night I decided to try this. I had the .mp3 version on my iPod. I put my headphones on, closed my eyes, laid my arms by my side and let the dose take effect.

At first within a few minutes I felt my arms go numb. Then on and off a tingling sensation up and down my left arm. The sounds of the dose were starting to scare me. It was like I had stepped into a place which a creature was waiting to kill me by ripping my arms off. Almost halfway through my chest felt like a 20 pound weight was placed on it. Thankfully the weight was lifted and a few moments latter my arms felt like spiders wear crawling on me. Trying to stay claim the dose got worse as the sound grew louder and louder. Finally a burst of the dose that felt like an explosion in my head had occurred and I sat straight up trowing my headphones off. After that I was trembling with fear. I was crying wishing I'd never tried Gates of Hades. Even though I never finished the dose, it did what is was meant to do. Since then I haven't touched Gates of Hades.
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

Intriguing. did you do this after other doses already worked really well on you, or was it one of those, "Oh, this i-Doser thing is cool, I bet I could do GoH!" things?

because that seems to be how most people end up doing it, haha.
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by hopesdead »

I was new to dosing at the time. The whole concept to binuaral tones was new and interesting to me. I was very happy to find I-Doser and loved the be library of the "doses" they had created. I tried a few doses for a week or two. I had been contemplating trying Gates of Hades for a while (maybe like four days after finding this dose). So finally after having enjoyed the mellower doses I tried Gates of Hades. My thought going into Gates of Hades was that, I might chicken out within a few seconds and not do the dose. I took lots of thought into this into this after doing other doses. I wasn't doing the rookie move you are talking about.

That night was one of the scariest moments of my life. Usually nothing seems to scare me (so you make me watch a horror film, I might be laughing my ass of instead).
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

I know it wasn't the full effect, but just the youtube clip of the last ten minutes had me all riled up. but it mmight have been because I was expecting it to.

The one thing about iDoser that will probably never leave my head is wondering how much is real, and how much is placebo.

I know a lot of it is real, but some stuff I don't know whether to label as coincidence, placebo or real effect.
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by hopesdead »

I guess the placebo effect was getting to me at first but when I did listen to the dose I more than I bargened for.
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

yeah, I totally believe you, GoH is some crazy stuff, it seems.

I just mean that for me, placebo is one of my biggest worries. although, a placebo effect isn't necessarily a bad thing, hahaha.

but yeah, one day I plan to try GoH, just so I can say I did. I fully expect it to be one of the worst things ever, but my quest to live life to the fullest (within reason, haha) says I should try it.
sarra1833
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sarra1833 »

Yeah, I'm 37 years old, make some very good money and plan on buying both Gates of Hades and Hand of God right from this very website. However, I may put that off for a few months as I just found this experience and have just started out with the freebies (the two from the player and the three from joining here: Alcohol, Content, Opium, Inspire and 5HTP ). I have also bought Reset, Condition, Astral, Lucid Dreaming, and Divinorum . I do want to make sure I know what to expect to a degree before diving face to face with my own inner Brain-Satan. I'll work my way up to the stronger dosages as I go.

But yes, when I DO critique GoH/HoG, it will be done via the actual 200.00 US dollar audio. I will not be torrenting it or downloading it any where else but from here.
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

sarra, they have them on iTunes, just so you know. I don't know if it'll be as effective, though. the $200 ones are 30 mins, and the iTunes ones are 15.
sarra1833
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sarra1833 »

I wasn't sure how those would work as the files for these doses are set to play from the source, if you will. From my understanding and I could be wrong; misreading IS easy to do online; if it's not downloaded from here, one won't get the full effect, right? I DID see an mp3 version of GOH HOG after math and genesis for 17.00 us dollars but I don't think that would be the same thing with the same subliminal sounds, etc. I had read reviews from people who downloaded it from limewire, etc and they said there were sounds on the actual 200 dollar one that were not on their pirated versions.

I want to make sure I have THE legit deal so I can give a just as legit critique.
sarra1833
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sarra1833 »

clarifying: the 17$ set of 4 was from this site as well.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Most of the torrent ones are completely fake - and the .drg sequence is completely different than the mp3/cd versions, thus the difference in price.
sarra1833
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sarra1833 »

Admin, thanks for the reply. Does a person get the same reactions/experience from either format? I would think not as the cheaper one has to be lacking in either 'extra' sounds or length.

I'd NEVER use a torrent. It's just cheating ones self, truly.