Divinorum and Opium

Share dose experiences
sarra1833
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Divinorum and Opium

Post by sarra1833 »

This actually was my first dose I tried. Having had years of experience with Hemi-Synch and binaural products, I was used to what they offer but not in THIS particular meaning of it. I'm not one for drinking or getting drunk or doing drugs (though I did have my fun as a teen and 20 something, to be fair. I know what to expect on most drugs; not all but most).

Anyway, I got the Divinorum based on the description. Figured if it WAS 'her' baby, then all right, hand it over.

I laid down, full ear covering gamer headphones on and let it play. At first it was a fast wuh wuh wuh wuh wuh sound but after a little while (I was NOT paying attention to percentage passed, by the way) it started to feel and sound as if someone was waving something heavy in the air back and forth; or like a huge pendulum going whooooosh.... whooooooooooosh....... etc etc. It was calming.

After a spell I realized, hey, this sound is slowing down. A lot. And I just rode it out. Didn't notice much at all really.
Until it came to it's abrupt end.

I have one of those huge 34 inch industrial fans in my room because no AC and 100 degree nights kind of call for relief. This thing is on medium to high speed constantly and it makes a noise you can NOT miss. I had it on medium and it's still audible even with the phones on and listening to the beats from this dose.

The room was dead silent and yet I didn't notice anything OFF - until I heard from a far distance the fan really low and getting closer and closer and louder and louder and faster and faster until it was back to normal.

Needless to say it shocked me to have that happen. I have since purchased the Reset and Condition and plan on using the latter before trying Divinorum again.

for a first time use, it was cool!

Opium.

Tried this one out while wide awake and on the pc which i KNOW is not how to use these but meh. I needed a distraction.
I forgot it was playing in my ears and when it turned off, I blinked, went back to my pc and realized I was pretty laid back, mellow, eyes heavy, not tired but definitely NOT wide awake any longer. It wasn't 'in your face' strong or anything but it was enough to know my brain waves were having a nice relaxing vacation, to say the least.

Again, I just got Condition so I will put this to the test again after conditioning my lil bean here.