beginner user doses

Discuss the computer software
stevieg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

beginner user doses

Post by stevieg »

sorry about the wall of text Image

been using the PC app for a few days now but have not had much luck getting it to work. i am using a pair of KOSS KE29I earbud headphones. the only dose i have got to kinda work is the orgasmQH (first one to try). not sure if it helps but i was diagnosed with ADHD/AS when i was about 7 or 8 but it doesnt really affect me now, im 21 now. i want to make the idoser app work for me. i have tried, orgasmQH (some effect near end), marijuana (no noticeable effect), trip (no noticeable effect), rave (no noticeable effect) usually fall asleep at 1am made me fall asleep last night at about 11:30/12:00, vico (no noticeable effect) made me fall asleep during the day and woke up just as it ended. i try listening to stuff like coldplay before dosing to get me chilled, im a big hardcore/DnB fan Image, also tried the reset and condition doses before a proper dose and tried listening to doses multiple times but have not got them to work since my first go. if thats anything to go by can you lot give me doses to try that you think may work for me, preferably a little bit of hallucination/trippy one :-)