hi guys

Who are you?
stevieg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

hi guys

Post by stevieg »

fairly new to this, not had much luck getting it to work but am determined to make it work for me :-)
stoater
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: hi guys

Post by stoater »

hey dude!

i´m at the same situation :-D
hope it gonna work it for me soon too^^
we are just not easy to manipulated haha :D
stevieg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by stevieg »

maybe we share some similarities, have a look in the thread i made a few days ago http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7295
just gotta keep at it i guess

this thread gave me a thought though, keeping in mind that i used to take ritalin
http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6606
stoater
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by stoater »

Okay thanks!
i heard that meditatie before should help.
to come down and get all out off mind ;-)
but thats learning too...

hm i know this ADH, a friend of my had that...
i did´t have this, but my mind is not so clear to take a good dose i think :evil:

hope my german-english is enough haha :-)
stevieg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by stevieg »

your translation is perfect, didn't even know you were translating until i read it :-D

tried the rave dose last night but this time with my eyes open, light off and Hardcore Underground 3 album playing through my speakers with the dose playing on headphones. i have Harmon/Kardon soundsticks and an internal sound card. i got a light headache and defiantly felt something about 60-75% into the dose but nothing else, i see this as some progress. i feel optimistic that i-doser will work for me if i keep at it experimenting with what works best for me as concentration is not by best point while dosing
stoater
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by stoater »

haha good to know my knowledges are okay^^
had the last time english in school 2005, only refreshing with the internet :wink:
hm my hardware is also good i think, very new laptop and a over ear headphone(Philips SHP 8500) :)
never thought that is such a difference between normal headphone and some like this :shock: :retard:
the mariuhana i tried was heavy(tone) at that time i listn few days ago :mrgreen:
my face looked like that :retard: ^^
its just a situation we have to adjust in it ;-)