Iphone App

Get user supplied support
best-drunk-driver
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Iphone App

Post by best-drunk-driver »

do these doses work as well as the .drg counterparts? i hear since they are mp3s that they will not work as well... anyone have any answers here, or am i alone :cry:
floydboy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by floydboy »

The iPhone App works AWESOME for me, if you're thinking of getting it than you certainly should!

You're probably thinking of people saying that converting the .drg doses to mp3 format loses quality, which is true. The process of conversion usually causes loss of quality. But the iPhone app is different--these doses are designed in mp3 format right from the start, so there is no loss in quality. The iPhone doses are shorter than the average .drg dose, but in my opinion they're more powerful for the length that they are, since they have the ambient soundtracks custom-designed for each one.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Thats for the good words, floyd. We worked very hard on the iphone app to get the same powerful doses in a slightly shorter mobile "on the go" form. We also have a patent pending process for creating out MP3s so they are the most powerful mp3-based simulations in the industry.
oakejs
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by oakejs »

Is there going to be an update for the iPhone app soon adding more doses? I'm really enjoying it so far, but it is missing some of the newer doses that I've read about on the forums.
floydboy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by floydboy »

^ Yeah, the current one is awesome, but wouldn't an update be awesomer?
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

40 doses isnt enough? ;) There will eventually be an update but we dont announce release dates. When it's ready.
420Denver
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by 420Denver »

Which doses are included in the iphone app? Thinking about getting the app but I would like to know which ones come with it. Thanks. :D
zouloum
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Iphone App

Post by zouloum »

condition
reset
brain+
antisad
confidence
inspire
sleeping angel