The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Share dose experiences

How does I-Doser work for you?

It BLOWS MY MIND!
16%
I have felt the effects almost every time.
20%
Some doses work, some don't.
29%
Only a select few doses have worked for me.
10%
I have felt the effects with only one dose.
9%
It is a complete Placebo - I never felt anything.
17%

Total votes: 1294

JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Post by JackW »

The same as me. I've tried about 10 of them, around 3 of them didn't work at all, or barely.
ZorroRoronoa
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ZorroRoronoa »

I dont know if it's working cause I've just tried the samples, and I don't receive my free tunes...
But I've already tried some Lucid Dreams experiences and it was really awesome ^^
CrazyXBMax
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by CrazyXBMax »

some worked for me, some not. I will try the mp3 version with ambient now.
Quakecry
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Quakecry »

I've tried lots of dosses, from A-bomb, to out of body. None have worked for me yet.
6stSense
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by 6stSense »

Could someone help me out?

So I tried a couple, and I have reason to believe they work(trippy feeling on CocaineQH. I'm just a beginner) but I did the OpiumQH one for the 2nd time about 10 minutes ago and I have no effect once I open my eyes. Through the entire dose I couldn't feel my body so will it take a while for me to start feeling the effects once I open my eyes and stir or is it pretty much just when your eyes are closed(it was still worthwhile it felt really fraggen awesome).
Beata Persequenda
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Beata Persequenda »

I do believe that a lot of these work.

On the other hand some doses are definitely not as strong or legit as others.

To the person above me, I think the QH fall into the second category. Do the full versions of the DRG files if you can, and do them with headphones, not earbuds. This has given me some cool effects in my experiences, even though they are few.
idoserfreak420
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by idoserfreak420 »

they all work you just need to know how to open up your mind and go into a trance.
LeisureDoser
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LeisureDoser »

Unless you're a REALLY impatient person, the normal versions of the doses will always work better than the QH versions.
Zolex
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Zolex »

I-Doser works, but I can't get the effects of every dose, and a lot of it depends on my mood, if I'm tired or not and what I think will happen.

I used I-Doser over a time of a motnh or two around a year ago, and it BLEW MY MIND... then. When I started up with it again now, I didn't get all the same effects, but som things come back with every dose. I start shaking, and feel like the bed are moving (sideways, turning around...).

To all of you who can't get any effects: Try to make yourself scared of i-doser, and what you might feel. Also, think of something special troughout the whole dose (like going to a pub with a friend, or picturing yourself saving someone). I get more effects when I'm a little scared og afraid, and I can go deeper into my thoughs, and almost feeling the wind and everything :)
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by hopesdead »

The Game Enhancer Music and Fighting dose so far have been the best one's I've tried. As someone who doesn't play video games (whether it be computer, console, hand held or mobile) much (for example I haven't touched the new Xbox 360 that was recently bought in November for a few weeks now), the Game Enhancer doses do show off their effects well. I know my playing abilities for certain games very well and when I did a dose of the Music and Fighting dose I was blown away. I'm off to listen to Casual dose and play Doodle Jump now.
Nairamath
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Nairamath »

It did not work for me. Even GoH did not. Weird. :\
wajdaz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by wajdaz »

Nairamath wrote:It did not work for me. Even GoH did not. Weird. :\
Like anyone would believe you that you bought GoH for 200bucks. Try legal doses not from torrents...
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Exactly - you download torrents you are getting fakes. Of course they didn't work.
djemm
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by djemm »

For now, i had get effect only from nitrous and Peyote with ambient sounds.
But i want more powerful doses to work! :angry:
I-doser,
Why i can't get effects from halluciogens? Maybe i just have to try full version of dose? now QH?
Thanks for I-Doser reply. :)
flippyhairFTW
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by flippyhairFTW »

ok so i am new and i first tried alcohol and just sat in my chair with my bose headphones in the dark and didnt really feel anything but about 10 min in my arms felt kind of heavy but thats it. then i went to sleep trying content and i dont know if it was coincidence or not but i felt happy all day the next day. i tried alcohol again that next night and when it got to the faster louder part i got anxious and my heart started to beat fast. so overall im not sure if it works on me yet but im going to buy some different ones and try them.