iTunes Store or iTunes import? Quality loss?

Discuss MP3 doses
dtastatus
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

iTunes Store or iTunes import? Quality loss?

Post by dtastatus »

Hey so I'm planning on purchasing the I-Doser albums from iTunes tomorrow, I already bought the I-Doser iPhone app and all the doses except the $200 one. ANyways for curiosity I got a dose from my friend in mp3 format (not the iTunes versions). I got the same dose as one I already have so I can try comparing effects, But in general I wanted to know if its mp3 of the 30-45 minute versions, is the quality lost in them? like will I get any effects? or is it just better to buy them anyways? I already purchased the app and stuff and thats all I've been using since I don't wanna waste time with a 45 min test dose if its not gonna work. Just curious if they lose the quality in mp3 format? (the ones with just the static and not ambient music)
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: iTunes Store or iTunes import? Quality loss?

Post by idoser »

We have a rendering process for our MP3s, they are effective and you do not lose quality. If you got them from someone else who made them, dont expect them to work. Typical encoding to mp3 kills the effectiveness. Buy official doses from I-Doser to be sure you have the best quality.
dtastatus
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dtastatus »

Well like I have Boot Camp on my Macbook Pro so I have the actually i-doser app on the windows side, but I took the DRG's and followed some steps online to convert them to .mp3 and supposedly keep the quality of them? then drag them into itunes and synced them. Are they still legit quality or no? If their official I-doser DRG's that were converted to MP3 with supposed stuff to keep the quality?
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

No, self converting by any method will not work. You may have MP3s, but dont expect them to work. Purchase I-Doser brand MP3s or CDs at http://www.i-doser.com that have been created with our methods to get the best results possible.
CrazyXBMax
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by CrazyXBMax »

I can confirm that self-converted mp3's are not working, tested it with some bought drgs (I think CocaineQH) and it wasn't working at all.