a couple of questions , for all experts help ?

Share dose experiences
noel.ismoke.kush
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

a couple of questions , for all experts help ?

Post by noel.ismoke.kush »

hi , my names noel , im from jersey ndd im 16 years old.

ive been tryin the doses ndd i have had some effects but i dnt know if i felt the effects to the fullest. :\

so i have some question tht i even asked nick ( the creator 8) ) to answer for me but i think hes busyy. lol

Q1. how do i knoww wen im in the dose ? am i suppose to see somethinq ? feel somethinq ? cuz i use a tee shirt to cover my eyes , ndd weather my eyes are opened or closed i see complete darkness. but i dnt know. its not workinq. im breathinq in & out. ndd countinq from larqe numbers down. suqqestions ? :|

Q2. i have ipod headphones , the ones that come with every ipod purchase. are these qood enouqh to help me with the dose.? or do i need biqqer ones , louder , etc. if so which would u reccomend . :)

Q3. when listinq to the dose , do i have to blast it ( put it loud for noobz.lol.) , or put it soft , or in between ?

Q4.dosinq sittinq up , or layinq down . which is better ? i did both but i feel more relaxed layinq down. but i qet no effects.

- were all here to make this work , ndd i wanna help anybody with w.e i know of my knowledqe so far. with some of the more experienced dosers. if anybody can help me , plz reply ! :D

- noel
kidrauhl
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: a couple of questions , for all experts help ?

Post by kidrauhl »

Put the volume where it sounds most comfortable, don't blast it. As to knowing when effects are taking place, it's different with each dose. Try not to focus on getting the effects, because you'll probably end up placebo-ing yourself. Apple earbuds may work, but they're really crappy. Keep them if it works for you, but they may be just too cheap.

I would have made my answer longer, but I am absolutely disgusted with people who use q's instead of g's. News flash: you're not cool. it's hard to read and it makes you look like you have no idea how to type. like, did your fingers keep spasming and hitting the wrong key? This is a forum for mature discussion, please act that way.
Aluphoto
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Aluphoto »

first of all - get rid of the apple headphones. the quality is too bad they "swallow" the binaural beats. get real headphones with good quality.

if the dose is working for you you will feel the effect - without concentrating on it. you WILL know that it works, promised.

try just to breathe, count you breathtakes and try not to think of anything at all - just like meditation. especially try not to think: "when will it work? will it work at all? is this bullshit? is threre something. oh, i feel something." that inhibits your brainwaves of getting tuned to the binaural beats.

hope this will be of help

alex
noel.ismoke.kush
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

@kidrauhl - thanks for the ideas ! imaa try some out toniqht. & ndd well thts how i type. i wasnt born to satisfy so therefore i could care less. :) :finger:

@Aluphoto -thanks for ideas :) , i'll be sure to try the ideas out ndd hope for the best. :mrgreen:
szharz
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by szharz »

noel.ismoke.kush wrote:hi , my names noel , im from jersey ndd im 16 years old.
Thug.
noel.ismoke.kush
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

@szharz - lol , how am i a thuq . ? 8)
JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by JackW »

noel.ismoke.kush wrote:@szharz - lol , how am i a thuq . ? 8)
That is exactly what he means.

Please, stop using q's. I'm struggling to resist the temptation to rant at you.
kidrauhl
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by kidrauhl »

@noel.ismoke.kush - here at the I-Doser Forums we try to keep the discussion mature. Your typing style (q's instead of g's, lots of misspellings, lots of smilies, and the "middle finger" smiley) just doesn't fly in this type of forum. Still, good luck with I-Doser!