How Does it Compare?

Share dose experiences
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

How Does it Compare?

Post by hopesdead »

How do these doses compare to the real thing? I haven't seen a thread on this yet so I thought it would be cool to compare the doses to the real thing. Do the doses for recreational drugs has the same effect as the real thing, do the stimulants work as good as a energy drink, is a sleeping doses as effective as a powerful sleeping pill, etc? Feel free to compare your experiences with the real thing.

French Roast- I'm not a coffee drinker (I like tea more, but hardly drink any tea) and caffeine isn't something I really need to seek out every morning. When I do feel down a bit and need something I have used French Roast and for me it works better than drinking a cup of coffee, tea or even a can of soda.

Lucid Dream- compared to those who can recall one of the few times in there life they have had a lucid dream (without inducing one, instead it just happens on it's own), this dose seems to work better. My dreams are stronger than the one's I've had without it. However I find myself trying to dose when I am too tired so I'll fall asleep and awake up after the dose. Anyone have suggestions for the best time of the night to use Lucid Dream?
Anexistingname
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: How Does it Compare?

Post by Anexistingname »

Of course you can't get the exact effect as the real thing, it's inspired by it, though.
F.e. Alcohol: "relaxation, mood lift, happiness, giddiness, talkativeness, lowered inhibitions, reduced social anxiety, and analgesia"
When they have made the dose, they focussed on such things, because they can't just turn off some of your braincells.
Like with Nicotine, they want your brain to get into an alert state, making it somewhat similar to adrenaline (nicotinekick, remember;))

Since I don't do any other drugs, I can't know of the others, but just know you can't poison your brain with sound, but you can make an effect similar.