Cure dose?

Share dose experiences
Migueel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Cure dose?

Post by Migueel »

So, I've tried Heroin dose yesterday. At some point I felt my body as made of stone, but that was it. I think I got kinda sick (sneezing, sore throat and stuffy nose). Is there a dose to fix that, maybe increase the make of anticorps, something like that?
kidrauhl
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Cure dose?

Post by kidrauhl »

There is no such thing as "anticorps", I don't know what you think those are. And I-Doser only has the power to change the basic frequency of your brain waves in certain ways and patterns that change your mood and give you mental effects--it is impossible for binaural wave technology to increase the production of any chemicals that are not related to mood or mental state. So no, this is not possible. Sorry!
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by hopesdead »

Just listen to Reset but anyways, I don't think that what is happening to you is from that dose.
Anexistingname
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Anexistingname »

kidrauhl wrote:There is no such thing as "anticorps", I don't know what you think those are. And I-Doser only has the power to change the basic frequency of your brain waves in certain ways and patterns that change your mood and give you mental effects--it is impossible for binaural wave technology to increase the production of any chemicals that are not related to mood or mental state. So no, this is not possible. Sorry!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody