My experiences and how they worked out.

Share dose experiences
Scenekidrawrs
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My experiences and how they worked out.

Post by Scenekidrawrs »

Hello,
I'm a fairly new (ok very new) user of I-Doser. A lot of doses I've tried have not worked. I have tried some that I think have worked but I'm not sure.

Marijuana- I've never used drugs so I had no idea what I should compare this experience too. I had no luck with this and the sound was very annoying therefor I don't try that one anymore.

Trip- I tried this with no luck. I found the sound really eerie because of the distorted womans voice. I will try this one in the future.

A-Bomb- wow! This has been the one that has worked for me. The sound makes me visualize a purple rollercoaster that I can feel. Both times I've tried this, it happened. The second time I used this dose, the end made me feel like I was free falling. That I did not visualize myself, it just happened. I will definitely use this more because it seems like it's the only one that works for me.

Hand of god- I have a friend who warns me about this. He said not to do it yet because I was a beginner. That might be the reason of it's failure. Nothing happened. I was straining to think of god to kind of force It to happen. Maybe with more experience it'll work.

Insomniac- this was a little bit of a failure but somewhat of a success. I find it vary hard to sleep with headsets so I knew from that I wouldn't sleep while it played for a fact. However, I found he sound so pleasing. When over, I quickly took out my headphones to see if I would have an effect while going to sleep. I was right, it felt like I was in a 100ft. well. I was so under but knew that I was over. So deep yet still above sea level. It was the most pleasent experience falling asleep I've ever had.

Rave- again a little wierd. I never really felt anything during or even after. No music, no lights, nothing. After the dose, i decided to throw on a song to feel if i aprieciated the songs more. I felt happier also and im pretty sure i liked the music more because they were songs i was kind of tired of. I'm a little worried this whole I-Doser is a little placebo but this dose kind of put the thoughts in a box because i went in the living room where my sis was watching Tom and Jerry. As you probably know, its all music. i couldn't help bob my head to the sound effects which was wierd. I knew i was happier or more alive (i guess?) because there was a part where Jerry had his tail cut off and i did an involuntary cringe for him. the effects wore off later.

I really need help on making these work. I don't know what I should be doing to make effects work. Should I be helping myself visualize stuff like I do in A-bomb? Should I just let myself go like In HoG. Feedback please. I'm trying to get doses to work but the ones that are working, arn't really going to the extent that i would like. I would love doses that would give me halucinations or light shows. I'm currently using the Ipod app which has fifteen minute full doses. I also purchased marijuana, opium, cocaine, and payote. Suggestions of other doses to try please.
samuelstewart306
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: My experiences and how they worked out.

Post by samuelstewart306 »

correct me if Im wrong....but I don't think there is a woman's voice in Trip....I've tried TripQH but i dont think there are voices in the full dose.
lucasz_vu
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by lucasz_vu »

Yeah, he got high

there aren't voices in Idoser lol
kidrauhl
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by kidrauhl »

He is using the CD/MP3 versions of the dose, which DOES have a woman's voice.