First few experiences

Share dose experiences
LFADAM
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

First few experiences

Post by LFADAM »

I heard about I Doser 2 years ago and tried it once but nothing happened. I stumbled across it again this week and am determined to try it again and get some effects. First night this week I tried Opium then Inspire. Opium might have given me one rush of heat from toes to head but could have just been from laying down in my bed for 30 mins. Inspire did nothing. Next night I did Alcohol then PeyoteQH (did PeyoteQH twice in a row) and didnt get anything. Tried PeyoteQH for the third time just now and nothing. I want to try some more intense ones (Rave, Orgasm, Out of Body, etc) but dont want to drop money on them if I cant get any effects. Here is what I have tried, any suggestions to help me see some effects?

-Dark room (or at least very dim)
-Eyes closed (tried with nightshade a couple times)
-Good computer over ear headphones
-iPod earbuds
-Laying on blanket/pillow/on back with legs crossed (for Opium) legs uncrossed (all else)
-Arms on chest (for opium), arms on sides for all else
-Tried focusing on beat/sounds only
-Tried focusing on counting backwards from a random high number (864)
-Tried thinking about random thoughts of the day as if I were going to sleep
-Tried to think of nothing
-When I thought I felt something, I tried to keep focusing on whatever I was, not the new "effect" (which turned out to be nothing more than an itch/tingle)

I want it to work and believe it works for some people and is not just placebo, but I feel like this kind of thing would just not work for me. So far thats the case, but Im not giving up on it at all. Any advice? (Or advice on doses to try for my circumstances)
kidrauhl
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: First few experiences

Post by kidrauhl »

Seems like you're doing it right. Just keep trying I guess, I've heard people say that it takes many doses before your mind is fully used to them. Try different doses--the MP3 doses are a whole different style, yet create most of the same effects. They worked for me, because the ambient sounds kept my mind right in the mood it needed to be in for the dose to work the best. (Also, don't buy any of the sexual ones, they are complete placebos as far as I have heard and I have never heard of anyone actually orgasming to them.) Stick with the over-ear headphones, and don't cross any parts of your body you did with Opium--it can be very distracting after a while. Keep on trying!
LFADAM
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LFADAM »

Well Ive tried MANY more doses...been at this for a month, trying probably 10 a week and so far just about nothing...a few I can think of...

divinorum-nothing
brain+QH-nothing
lucidQH-nothing
astralQH-nothing
multipleO-nothing
multipleOQH-nothing
Inhalant-had a rush of adrenaline from head to toe at one point, probably because the change to crazy sounding noise scared the crap out of me.
adrenochrome-nothing
black sunshine-nothing
ecstasy-nothing
rave-nothing
anesthesiaQH-back got slightly numb/tingly
bufo)toad-nothing
cocaine-nothing
heroin-slight funny feelings and had a very vivid dream after...could be coincidence, have lots of vivid dreams
LSD-nothing
nitrousQH-nothing

While I believe there is science behind this, Im starting to think most "effects" experienced by users are in their head. A common effect is "numb/heavy arms"...well duh, this happens to me every dose...if you lay down without moving an inch for 30+ mins itll happen if you are listening to anything.

Are these hallucinations that some people get actually with their eyes open (they are seeing things that arent really there)? Or, are they with your eyes closed...because after seeing enough random blobs of color floating around when my eyes are closed, I can make them into just about any mental image.

I have been saving Gates of Hades and Hand of God until I got some good results/got in tune with IDoser, because I want them to blow my mind...but Im running out of doses to try so Im thinking about just going for it and hope that these are the first 2 doses to really impress me.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

You must have alot of money to blow.
If you didn't buy the doses, then that's probably why they don't work.
Pirates are good about making copies of the same dose and renaming it.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Yes, most of the torrent doses are fakes. Don't expect any or the correct results.
kidrauhl
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by kidrauhl »

AND even if torrents are legitimate files, they will almost certainly be reduced quality because of the compression and constant uploading and downloading. Basically, it's a lose-lose. You get crappy doses, and I-Doser loses money.
JackW
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by JackW »

Well as people have mentioned before, don't get the torrents. The MP3s are usually much lower quality than the files themselves. Buy some.

And also, I immideately noticed a problem with your setup. IPOD HEADPHONES. They are really poor quality. Try to get some inner ear headphones since they are usually very good quality and have great noise cancellation. Like for me the doses only work a third of the time, but the MarijuanaQH dose works nearly all the time for me with my Skullcandy Ink'd. They remove plenty of background noise, plus they've got a good range from 20hz to 20,000hz too.