New to I-dosers, experiences, problems, thoughts.

Share dose experiences
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: New to I-dosers, experiences, problems, thoughts.

Post by lucidthoughts »

Hey man.
When you heart started beating fast on try number 7 for astral projection that meant you were about to leave.
You have to experience that feeling a couple times and get used to it.
It wont freak you out anymore and you will succeed.
Crater7
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: New to I-dosers, experiences, problems, thoughts.

Post by Crater7 »

szharz wrote: Q. Is it better counting upwards from 1 to whenever you zone out, or downwards from a high number? or shouldn't i count at all?
A.
answer-
Personally, I choose a random number between 500-999 to count down from. And while I count I draw out the number as if I would draw it on paper.
I do this because it takes a little more brainpower, that way I’m not thinking about stuff. Some people have an easier time not thinking about anything though, so they can just count down, or they don’t need to count down at all.
I-Doser doesn’t work very well for me...But, this is what I was doing when it does have effects. I’ve heard that if you’re imagining the numbers while you dose then you can have fun watching the number morph around into stuff. It can also be a jump start to hallucinations!

Counting can also help control your heartbeat. When you’re counting pick a breathing pattern you like and follow that constantly, eventually it will become natural. For instance, if I’m counting the number 635- I breathe in while I count the “six hundred” and I breathe out while I count “thirty-five” and then I move on to 634 and repeat. The number one way to keep your heart rate controlled in ANY situation is to control your breathing, and this is no exception for I-Doser.

Happy dosing,
Crater7