New to the beats

Share dose experiences
Fury101
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

New to the beats

Post by Fury101 »

I've heard of i-doser for a while, and tried it once, and it didn't do anything. ( About two years ago or so ) I got interested again and got it for the iPod touch, and trying multiple doses, the most I have ever gotten was a tingle or shivers. I have done this laying down, eyes closed, relaxed the entire time. The only one that effected me the most was A-Bomb. Calm and serene, and then it exploded, and I felt if I have just been flung million miles away.

Can you guys give any tips to help with a better dose experience? ( It might be my headphones, I got earmuffs with speakers in it from target )

Going to try a more intense dose on my computre hp. Peyeote I think. ( Asus headphones, high quality )

Just did the dose on my comp, within the few minutes I felt a weird sensation, like I was feeling lighter, and then I started to breath through my mouth. ( Usually though nose ) And then after a few more minutes, I zoned out completly, and got interrupted at 16 mins. Seems the Headphone quality.
jdscrdlmtl
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: New to the beats

Post by jdscrdlmtl »

I always dose with little to no background noise (I might have a fan on) and with something covering my eyes to block out any light. As for the headphones, save up for a pair of Sennheiser HD595s (around $150US an Amazon). They're worth it. And make sure there's no sound enhancements on your computer and turn your EQ off on your ipod.