Help Staying Still... Kinda..

Share dose experiences
toewsf4n
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Help Staying Still... Kinda..

Post by toewsf4n »

Hi guys im a kinda new doser and ive tried about 6-8 different doses (regular and QH) and about 5 minutes in i can get into that state of mine, i forgot what u call it but you all know what im talking about, and i get very relaxed (i know i move a lot in my sleep because ive kicked ppl while camping and the covers are usually thrown around when i wake up) and i can stay like that for about 20 min but then my arm or leg will kind of move or twitch (not like like its part of the dose cuz i do this even when i doze off in class, which is how i wake up) and then it scares the s**t out of me, i come out of the trance, and effectively ruin the effects of the dose. i dont have sleep apnea or anything like that. do any of u know what i could do to stop this? thanks guys.
Willic676
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Help Staying Still... Kinda..

Post by Willic676 »

its fine if you move a little and you dont have to be in any state of mind just calm.
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

A little movement is fine, as long as you aren't moving too much or too far. Muscle spasms, or readjusting of your arms and legs are ok
toewsf4n
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by toewsf4n »

ok it was just that sometimes it would freak me out and scare me out of the trance but ive gotten better at letting less and less bother me