which one should i do for the first time?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
BMTH0897
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

which one should i do for the first time?

Post by BMTH0897 »

I just have found out about idoser around two months ago and got really interested in it. It's amazing to me that you can listen to certain sounds and by changing the frequency and pitch and all that stuff you get interesting side affects, even deep meditation, audial and visual distortions.
I have only tried Ecstasy and Adrenaline from the iphone app so far, because I was a little nervous about seeing things that would freak me out, so I don't want to try anything like Gates of Hades or deep meditation. I knew that the affects of these two would not be anything like that so i decided to give them a go. Ecstasy kind of worked. I felt tingling and stuff like that. Adrenaline didn't really work, except my eyes where dilated.
I was looking into Trip, Green, and Marjuana. Which do you think would be the best one for me to do from your experiences with idoser? I want something that will last a while and give me a neat experience that I would want to try again.
Peyote looks really interesting also from experiences I've read. I really want to try it, but am not sure.
I want affects, and I don't mind visual or auditory distortions.....I actually want to get affects somewhat like that, but I don't want to be terrified. I want this to be an interesting experience :wink:
Sorry this was kind of long, but I need some advice :) thanks!
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: which one should i do for the first time?

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

try peyote or acid if you feel scared stop the doses!
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: which one should i do for the first time?

Post by idoser »

You may also want to purchase the reset dose here: http://www.i-doser.com/storev3/index.ph ... cts_id=213

That way, if things get intense, you can stop the dose and reset your brainwaves.