kinda new to i-doser

Share dose experiences
onslaught
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

kinda new to i-doser

Post by onslaught »

Hello everyone, I am new here and seek some advice and guidance from you experienced users. first of all. ive done about 6 doses and only felt slight things on about 3 of them. im not sure what i am doing wrong or what i can do to intensify my experience. EVERY time i do it i use good headphones lay in the dark, on my bed. rag over my eyes. eyes closed. relaxed.
I can indeed get into the state where i am concious and aware but i also KNOW that i am actually asleep. i focus on the static noise and relax. i have also tried different counting techniques, only 1 of which seems to work for me (inhaling thro nose exhaling thro mouth counting 1 on nose, 2 on mouth repetitively)

ANY support guidance or advice is greatly appreciated. THANKS!

also, is there a recomended time to allow before doing multiple doses (without reset)?
Willic676
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: kinda new to i-doser

Post by Willic676 »

what helped me was not focusing on the music just lay there and think of what ever you want to think of it doesn't realy matter. also sometimes it just takes awhile for it to start working.Nazdarovye and good luck
onslaught
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by onslaught »

thanks for the input. any more advice is appreciated as well
oPUMAz
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by oPUMAz »

Well if u kno what should happen try and just believe it will. Ur prob doin that though.
Also crank up the volume to like 70% :D or so
This worked for me today
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

For me, I just put on the dose, and slowly listen to it, counting back from a high, three digit number. Usually I fall asleep and wake up when the dose will take effect
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

It really depends on the person and you will have much stronger effects the more you try. When I dose, I don't even lay down, I sit in a comfortable position where I won't get distracted. The key here is distraction, and the only way to get NO distractions whatsoever is sensory deprivation (towel over head with dim lights). Then your thoughts are left to muse. Also, you need to concentrate somewhat on the sound, but don't put every ounce of your being into concentrating. Just enough to know that the sound is there. And don't think things like "is it working? What is that im feeling?" or you'll end up getting a placebo.