A.M. Dosing?

Share dose experiences
ghx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A.M. Dosing?

Post by ghx »

Has anybody tried dosing right when they wake up? E.g. hitting the alarm clock then switching to a nice dose of crack.(lol, wouldn't that be nice) I personally can't get any doses to work for me, maybe it's my headphones, but I'm thinking if you need to be in a completely relaxed state without overthinking it, doing it first when you wake up, while still in bed, would be the ticket.
aljh92
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: A.M. Dosing?

Post by aljh92 »

I do it almost everymorning. but i only do the energizer ones. to wake me up. im too poor to buy real coffee :P
but i can imagine it working with any dose. i tend to fall asleep during some doses though. which sucks :retard:
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

I haven't because I'm worried I'd fall asleep during the dose or it wouldn't give me as great as an effect because I'd be too tired. If I ever thought I could stay awake I could see it being really cool, especially the hallucinogenic ones. . . :shock:
aljh92
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by aljh92 »

just do it. do it when you have nothing to do. if you fall asleep then you fall asleep. and you will wake up and go dang. i wouldnt do anything that makes you tired though, but thats just me. sadly, most of the halucagenic ones bring you down to a tired level.