First time

Share dose experiences
Dravensith
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

First time

Post by Dravensith »

Ok, so i downloaded I-Doser and bought some of the doses today. I did the "Quick Happy" One and it felt like my cat was walking on the bed, so i looked up and nothing was there. It was amazing. But besides that i haven't done any long ones so tonight im going to try one. (Prolly the Marijuana one tonight) If someone can reply to this within 5 minutes on a recomendation i would appriciate it. Tell me the name of the dose (PLEASE BE FOR BEGINNERS someone thats calm not like crack or meth please) Thanks. Im going to report back tomorrow.
aljh92
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: First time

Post by aljh92 »

do crack or meth. no joke. i didnt get anything untill i did meth. i didnt get full effects. but its not untill you feel some of the big effects of some doses before you feel some of the smaller ones.
Dravensith
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: First time

Post by Dravensith »

Alright, ill try crack later today. See how it feels. I'm not a fan of drugs like that. My future ones that i want to try include these: LSD, DXM, Outofbody, Payote, and absinthe.

Also, i did Marijuana last night, and it felt like i was hovering slightly over my bed, and after like 15ish minutes my eyes started to get really bright and i felt tingly.