Am I immune?

Get user supplied support
JackRazor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Am I immune?

Post by JackRazor »

I tried a few diferrent doses, icluding A-bomb, Nitrous, Quick Happy, Opium, Lucid Dream, Divinorium and I didnt feel a thing, I've read tons of other posts for meditating and i still didnt feel anything, can sum1 please help me? I don't wanna keep wasting money...

Is it something i have to get used to? Like using a dose 5 times b4 it works? cuz i think i am focused on the tune...

i hope im doing sumthing wrong, cuz i dont wanna be immune...
JackRazor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by JackRazor »

Someone please reply... admin.. do u even help users like me??
jelly12345
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jelly12345 »

JackRazor wrote:Someone please reply... admin.. do u even help users like me??
no...no they dont
Reznor_X
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I just had the same experience

Post by Reznor_X »

I tried QuickHappy and didn't seem to do a thing for me... then I decided to go for something else, so I hitted nitrous... nothing, another nitrous... nothing... a third dose of nitrous and nothing.

I did this with good quality (DENON) headphones, At night, soft light in the livingroom...

Am I doing something wrong?
Unnamed
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Unnamed »

Well with meditation the goal is to detach, and that can take alot of work to actually get good at and become receptive to the beats(that's a total guess btw). It's completely possible that people actually focus too much on listening to the beats(the static is alot easier to detach from i've found), if it's not just too much expectation or thought or distraction.

A good tip that I've put to good use is when first starting focus on your breathing, if your mind doesn't quiet count after every breath, starting over whenever you find yourself distracted by a thought. Do not try and stop yourself from thinking, do not try and do anything really, but keep your sort of detached focus.

After awhile you'll be able to notice just how much of your concentration becomes distracted at thoughts, noises, or whatever, and gain control over it, eventually lowering that amount(keeping more and more focus where you want it)to hopefully nil. You can then seperate focus to nothing(detached but aware, sort of a focus on nothing and everything thats pretty difficult to explain, it's more popularly known as focus 10(through monroe's hemi-sync), or awake while asleep.) and the static(for enhanced effect).

Least that's been my experience. :)
JackRazor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by JackRazor »

Thank you a lot... 'bout 2 days ago i tried cocaine..
i really didnt feel any cocaine effects but i KINDA tripped...

i kinda fell up on my mind, i didnt loose concience, and i dont think thats the dose effect

all of a sudden my eyes were reverse blinking, i couldnt control my eyes.
All of a sudden they just opened and closed very fast.. it was awful, couldnt concentrate

I had the reversed effects of cocaine, i became ansious... and i dunno... on the weekend all try new doses, and ill post here how it went.

Thank you! Keep posting here, please!
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

you can't get immune, it's impossible
can you get immune to being happy?
I think not
Reznor_X
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Reznor_X »

I don't think that's the point of this discussion, altough it's refered as "immune" I wouldn't take it as being immune to the goal or effect, but to the process or method to get there... which is also very unlikely. However, I tryed again and again, and still can't get any results.
JackRazor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by JackRazor »

Did the site admin's post any help to new users?? Cuz from wut i've seen was a propaganda that is u listen to some frequency u'd get high or wutever other effect u wish buying they're product... and they've never explained anything to me.. like a user's manual ...
blackhawk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by blackhawk »

It is possible that the binaural beats do not affect you. The best way to try and change that is to meditate.
theCOD
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by theCOD »

GREAT post! It should be a sticky at the top of this forum. If I had read something like this when I first started using I-Doser it would have saved me a lot of time.

If you follow those guidelines, I'm almost positive I-Doser will work for you.
Torque90
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Try it differently

Post by Torque90 »

dai wrote:
Also make sure you are not getting any other feedback sound in your headphones. However this may not cause much problem, but it may in some cases.
hey i have a question, i have a pair of wireless headphones and they give off a small static hiss(as most wireless headphones do). im not sure if i can hear it most of the time during the dose because the dose itself has static in it, but i think i could sometimes hear it during quiet parts of the dose. will it interfere with the results?
JackRazor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I, following that but..

Post by JackRazor »

Perhaps im missing concentration...
I mean i try so hard to concentrate on the beats that im constantly thinking "is this working?" but its not like im doing math or sumthing...

A 30 min dose, feels like 15 min, but I don't sleep or anything, time just flies by...

Maybe I don´t have the right earphones, i've tried a few: i have one of those that covers the hole ear, but it's 6 years old, and the mp3 player little ones
caligirl95070
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: I, following that but..

Post by caligirl95070 »

JackRazor wrote:
Maybe I don´t have the right earphones, i've tried a few: i have one of those that covers the hole ear, but it's 6 years old, and the mp3 player little ones
I have those headphones also.. the little earbuds and i did the sleeping angel dose and it still worked for me..
theCOD
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by theCOD »

I'm no expert but I'm sure the headphones you use need to have good bass response. Earbuds might work, but not as well.

I've been looking around for information on binaural beats, and stumbled across this:

"Like the original 515 unit, Virtual 515 Mindmachine CD should be played at a low volume level to be effective. The desired volume is equivalent to the sound of a florescent light buzz, quiet enough to be unnoticed unless there is complete silence. It should not be used while driving, except for the Energize session."

Interesting. I've never tried I-Doser at low volume. I'm going to give that a try, and I'll report back with results.