Oh my god! Never knew you could get this high!

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Oh my god! Never knew you could get this high!

Post by UltimaWarrior »

The other day I smoked 4 full bowls of Indica Dominant Cannabis in a little tacky homemade water pipe. So anyway, afterwards I got up and tried to walk around. It felt like my surroundings were pushing onto my eyes, like the atmosphere and the foliage were reaching out and pressing on my eyelids. I sat down as walking felt like a million miles per hour. I layed down and closed my eyes and I had closed eyed hallucinations. I stayed down for atleast 20 minutes with my eyes closed. After that I felt the normal high untill I came down.

I never knew you could get that high before! Is there more to this than I thought?
Bigk75
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Oh my god! Never knew you could get this high!

Post by Bigk75 »

It's quite possible that the weed caused all of the symptoms you experianced as THC is known to cause temporary psychotic episodes in extended users. (Closed eyed hallucinations.) But I would be more inclined to believe that you smoked something that was laced, as the prior is pretty rare. 4 bowls by yourself is more than enough pot to get you blitzed out of your skull, and because of the indica dominancy of the strain, you laying down for 20 minutes is no suprise. (Indica strain pot is known to have the "couch-lock" effect where all you want to do is lay down and do nothing.) Don't put much weight into what happened, as most events like this are standalone. But do know that hallucinating after smoking pot is NOT normal, and if it continues I would suggest testing your stash to see if it might be laced with something, other than that happy toking brother!
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Oh my god! Never knew you could get this high!

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Bigk75 wrote:It's quite possible that the weed caused all of the symptoms you experianced as THC is known to cause temporary psychotic episodes in extended users. (Closed eyed hallucinations.) But I would be more inclined to believe that you smoked something that was laced, as the prior is pretty rare. 4 bowls by yourself is more than enough pot to get you blitzed out of your skull, and because of the indica dominancy of the strain, you laying down for 20 minutes is no suprise. (Indica strain pot is known to have the "couch-lock" effect where all you want to do is lay down and do nothing.) Don't put much weight into what happened, as most events like this are standalone. But do know that hallucinating after smoking pot is NOT normal, and if it continues I would suggest testing your stash to see if it might be laced with something, other than that happy toking brother!
Well, hallucinations is the only way to describe it, but it wasn't anything that I couldn't control, such as subconcious imagery. Basically, as I layed down, any thought that popped into my head became alive and seemed fluid and lifelike. But the thoughts went at 100 miles per hour, images of a bridge would morph into a car on the bridge with perhaps a fly trapped in the window, the image would then morph into the fly in a field and then someone harvesting the crop etc.

It was like that, nothing too drastic and I could stop the hallucinations if I opened my eyes or focused but I just let them happen because it felt so cool.