HoG.. not for begginers?

Share dose experiences
phyco-delic
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

HoG.. not for begginers?

Post by phyco-delic »

So, i heard about the idoseing thing through a friend. He said that he tried gates of hades and it was crazy, i didn't pay much attention to it because i didn't figuere he was telling the truth. I loved the idea of a tripp through sounds and beats, so i tried the mary J one with my friend that night. It worked for me pretty good, but i wanted more so i suggested we try the whole Hand of God thing. well, it wasn't wise.
I started listening to it, a bit nervous at first but i had it at top volume on my headphones (can you see where this is going?) the first minuet i didn't feel anything. Then the loudest noise ive ever heard peiced my ears! i riped my headphones off, mind that i wasnt laying down complely and the lights were still on, and i threw them across the room! i felt overwhelmed with fear, and was exremely nervous for the next hour or so, feeling extremly paranoid.
This whole expeirnce made it extremly hard to idose again, but i want to..
Well, my question is what are some calmer doses? what are some good first time doses? ive been thinking of trying out trip for my second first time. I'm open to any of them
sunflower
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: HoG.. not for begginers?

Post by sunflower »

I don't have very much experience with IDoser either, but I read everywhere HoG and GoH are not for beginners. Also, a good idea is to start with doses marked as moderate and slowly work up to stronger ones.

My favourite doses are Downer and Serene. You don't get a trip of them, rather relaxing, read the description. The pure doses are great and don't give you any bad effects - perfect everyday doses. Alpha makes you relaxed and creative. Beta helps learning and concentration. Theta helps sleep (dreaming) or is a withdrawal from stress for 30 minutes. Delta helps sleep (deep sleep) and regeneration - nice before going to bed, worst side effect tiredness (well, don't you want that when you take it for sleep :mrgreen: ).

I haven't tried yet, because I can't afford walking around stoned, but lots of beginners here wrote they made good experiences with Opium.

Maybe you could also try French Roast. Great thing to wake up.
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

For some people it takes time and practice to really be able to trip out on doses. But yeah, HoG and GoH are NOT for beginners. It sounds like you're kinda looking for the hallucination stuff, so I'd start with LSD, as it's the lightest of the hallucinogenics they have and good to start with. I can't remember hearing anyone really having any bad trips from that, might not be super intense, but not too freaky. Trip is supposed to be a good beginner as well. Black Sunshine and White Crosses can have some cool effects once you can focus on dosing well. If you do well on those, then start reading the descriptions of the doses listed under the "hallucinogenic" list and see what you want to do.
If you want something besides hallucinagenic ones, I'd suggest Nitrous, Anesthesia, Demerol, Vico, Morphine, maybe Marijuana or Opium, though I didn't get much effect from the last two, but I know others that have.
Also, if a dose doesn't work the first time you listen to it, it doesn't mean it will never work for you. Sometimes you have to do it a bunch of times (not in a row, I'm talking about days, weeks maybe) before you'll get the effects you want. And don't listen to it on full volume. You're supposed to listen to it on whatever feels normal to you- not too soft, not too loud.
Happy dosing!
Xedan
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Xedan »

I know what you're talking about OP. I've never listened to HoG, but GoH has a similar sound affect. What made it ten times worse is that I'd recently made the mistake of watching marble hornets, and loud piecing sounds like that on electronics are the omen of slenderman, so I freaked the fuck out. It didn't help that the lights were positioned just so that I couldn't see into my open closet. I don't think I moved from my bed for a solid half hour.
Chill_Cucumber
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Chill_Cucumber »

Some good beginner ones for me were like Opium, any quick hit really, and Content.

Opium has always done things to me in the form of chilling me out hard.... usually it put me to sleep as or right after the dose ended hahah... but recently I did it again and you just get in a really heavy haze for a while.

Content is just great, does what it says and you feel good about the day.. you go with the flow.
SirKozuku
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by SirKozuku »

Lolololololol. I'm a bit of a daredevil, so I made sure that GoH was like my 3rd dose ever. It was awesome and i nearly pissed myself. If you want a brain-raping awesome time, take a leap and doooo itttttt.
ThaKandiKid
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ThaKandiKid »

I just posted my experience on the forums, so feel free to read it.
HoG was the second I-Dose i ever used. I did ecstasy first and it didn't do a hell of a lot for me. So technically im a huge noob to I-Dosing. I have to say, it was the most fun i've had without actual drugs in my entire LIFE. I didn't get as scared as you did, I was still pretty scared none the less. This might be because i've experienced 2 seperate trips on LSD/Acid in my lifetime, and i've seen hardcore psychedelic tripping. This wasn't as crazy as a hit of acid, but it actually caused me to hallucinate pretty good.
My entire trip story is posted as of 5 or 10 minutes ago... I still feel pretty damn bubbly.
Try a couple more low doses. Do the original doses before the Quick Hit doses and it will make the quick hits hit you harder.
As for me, i feel like i never want a spiritual mindfuck trip like that again in a long long looong time. :retard:
but really, you should stick around for the whole thing.
its worth it :nod:
IDOSEALLDAY
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by IDOSEALLDAY »

I have done The RPG game enhancer while playing Terraria great game btw and i was laughing at the stupiedest shit like i was jus jumping and laughed when a skeleton walked by. Anyway recently tried Trip. Great dose, i was laying in bed my friend was playing on his computer, so i feel this huge boom like someone fell from the sky and landed on his floor but he said nothing happend. Also it felt like i was shaking like so much its unhuman. I dont have that much experience but i tried GoH and it gelt like i was laying on a table blind folded and there were demons standing over me. I could feel them moving around and i felt my arms flailing around but i couldnt stop. I couldint finish because we were recording it and my dumbass friend dropped the camera and scared the shit out of me. I have also done HeroineQH nothing happend for me, i guess its not for beginners. I have read that your brain has to get used to Binural Beats (sorry for spelling) so concentrate on one dose. Hope this helped .

Peace