How can I get more of an effect?

Get user supplied support
Lusfik
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

How can I get more of an effect?

Post by Lusfik »

I was wondering how I'd actually get more of an effect from I-Dosing. When I had first got it, I made my girlfriend's friend the guinea pig. We played around with it and played multiple ones. She laid there with her eyes closed. She got the expected feelings from the Doses, such as; a "tinglely" sensation for Orgasm, something missing from her for First Love, and even felt like something was going to hit her with Gates of Hades. So I believe in it, I wanted to experience it. I laid down one night with Peyote one night, listened to it all. After it was done, I took the headphones off and nothing was different. I did Lucid Dream for the past few nights and I had an easier time remembering what happened in the dream but I couldn't control it, and other Doses didn't have an effect. I was wondering if there was something I could do. Like would more potassium in my diet work? Anything that improves brain function? I would just want to experience one full effect from I-Dosing.
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: How can I get more of an effect?

Post by owlmaid »

Peyote is an advanced dose. You need to start with some beginner doses and work your way up or it really won't work. Don't worry, you'll get there, and the journey is fun. :D
Lusfik
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Lusfik »

So what should I try to get started than? I just got the LSD Dose.
MinsQ23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by MinsQ23 »

Marijuana is a good beginner dose but if you have tried a few doses, you don´t have to do m.juana. I suggest you to do DXM
Lusfik
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Lusfik »

So I tried both, Marijuana and DXM late last night. Marijuana gave me a slight dizziness, but I figured it was just because it was two in the morning. So I popped on DXM after I was done with Marijuana. My dizziness had gone away, but I didn't feel any different. So I just tried MarijuanaQH this afternoon, so it wouldn't be to late. I felt like I had a very minor buzz going on and felt like I was flying in my mind, but as soon as the Dose went off the feeling went away. I had also tried the DXM afterwards. still nothing. Are there any other beginner Doses you can recommend?
MinsQ23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by MinsQ23 »

ummm.. Anesthesia is good.. and also Crystal Meth, but that´s a little bit harder, so try Aneshtesia first.