What should I try first? I'm new

Share dose experiences
beginnerdoser
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

What should I try first? I'm new

Post by beginnerdoser »

Hello. I'm new to I-doser. I would like to know which dose is the best for beginners, and which should I avoid?
I'm looking for one that makes me a bit happier... or IDK, just suggest me one.
thanks in advance

Btw, I listened to a dose (a free one), and after half a minute I had to turn it off, because I felt really scared (I think the sound itself is quite scary..), and I wanted to go to the toilet, but I couldn't go in the bathroom because I felt scared, like I don't want to see the mirror or idk it was weird... is that normal?!
help
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: What should I try first? I'm new

Post by help »

dude i think idoser is not for you XD Seriously you tried Alcohol or the other one thats suppose to make you relaxed and you got scared? your fear has nothing to do with doses its all you! I suggest you overcome that fear and then buy new doses.
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jombotski »

Only do doses that are "moderate"
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DarkDoser »

beginnerdoser wrote:Hello. I'm new to I-doser. I would like to know which dose is the best for beginners, and which should I avoid?
I'm looking for one that makes me a bit happier... or IDK, just suggest me one.
thanks in advance

Btw, I listened to a dose (a free one), and after half a minute I had to turn it off, because I felt really scared (I think the sound itself is quite scary..), and I wanted to go to the toilet, but I couldn't go in the bathroom because I felt scared, like I don't want to see the mirror or idk it was weird... is that normal?!

Try Crack.