Out of Body

Share dose experiences
AstralRealm
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Out of Body

Post by AstralRealm »

So I remember using i-doser when I was probably 12-13. And I don't remember having any luck. But recently I started trying to astral project/lucid dream. I got so close, I entered sleep paralysis, but I couldn't go lucid. So i thought the help of i-doser would help. Back then i was completely sober, but now that I'm 16 I've smoked a LOT of weed, drank moderately, did ecstasy around 8 times (a lot of pills were laced with amphetamines), a lot of dxm, and I took a pill that was supposed to be ecstasy, but my friend said it's definitely meth since she was addicted. I feel like these drugs maybe unlocked my brain in a way so that i-doser would actually be successful, and it was.

Experience
I start the dose and had my eyes closed the entire time. My headphones wont reach my bed so I just sat at my computer chair and turned off the lights. I stay completely still the other time, because when lucid dreaming, a method you can use is trick your body into falling asleep. Your brain sends signals to your body to check if you're awake by getting an itch, urge to move, moving eye position, etc. I thought this would help a lot since it was out of body experience, and I definitely think it did help. Maybe 5 minutes into the dose I start getting the urge to move (i don't), and my eyes are fluttering and i'm trying to keep them still as possible. To help me not have wandering thoughts, I imagine a monk meditating just keep my focus on him, and if have random thoughts i keep thinking about the monk. Then I become highly disoriented, my body feels somewhat numb, maybe it's entering sleep paralysis. My head is spinning, and have weird geometric closed eye visuals (I did smoke weed at school earlier today, but I wasn't high when i did the dose, almost fully coming down, so i don't think it was the weed). And next I can't really explain, and i don't really remember too well. But I feel like i was being lifted? Not physically, but spiritually. Next thing I know the dose is over, I take off my headphones. And start browsing on the computer for a couple minutes, then i don't know what happened, but i woke up in my bed completely disoriented, not knowing what was going on. My thought process was almost completely gone. I thought that maybe after I took off my headphones i went to lay down, and maybe had an out of body experience that i don't completely remember. But i don't remember even leaving my computer chair, and i definitely was not asleep. i was fully conscious throughout the whole dose having and extremely weird thoughts and feelings.

Sorry if that was extremely long. Or if I added any useless information, I'm pretty psycho compared to before, and my brain definitely has suffered some damage from real drugs.

Anyways, I recommend this dose. I don't really think beginners should start with "moderate" doses because when I started basically nothing worked for me. I tried for months. So the first dose i did in years i chose a strong one, and turned out really well.
emilz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Out of Body

Post by emilz »

Wow, that sounds crazy. I'm new to idoser and have yet to have any luck, and unlike you, I thought it was because of my past drug use. I used to be a regular marijuana smoker and I had done shrooms and salvia. I thought maybe that since I had experienced the real thing, idoser would never come close, but reading your story has given me new hope. I'll definitely try astral project, it sounds like it could be such an amazing experience. Thanks!
RandysGirl
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Out of Body

Post by RandysGirl »

Wow!!! That is some really crazy stuff going on there. :eek: