Any suggestion?

Request new doses
amadeok
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Any suggestion?

Post by amadeok »

Hi, or should i say high? :D

I was looking for a dose that will do really nice effects on me, I do NOT want to have hallucinations or bad feelings that would scare me so much. I smoke quite a lot of pot but i never tried heavier drugs. I tried marijuana but didnt work maybe becouse i wasnt fully concentrated on it.
TheGuide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Any suggestion?

Post by TheGuide »

This should be in support but

I would say try anything with a medium to strong rating and you will feel it. Depends on what extualy you are trying to feel
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DarkDoser »

amadeok wrote:Hi, or should i say high? :D

I was looking for a dose that will do really nice effects on me, I do NOT want to have hallucinations or bad feelings that would scare me so much. I smoke quite a lot of pot but i never tried heavier drugs. I tried marijuana but didnt work maybe becouse i wasnt fully concentrated on it.
Try the Morphine dose...it works wonders. :3
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DarkDoser »

TheGuide wrote:This should be in support but

I would say try anything with a medium to strong rating and you will feel it. Depends on what extualy you are trying to feel
I just realized...you joined the forums after me...but you are a higher level user. xD
TheGuide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheGuide »

DarkDoser wrote:

I just realized...you joined the forums after me...but you are a higher level user. xD
Lol, well ive been doing I-dosers since almost the begining, could not get into my old account due to forgetting username lol
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

TheGuide wrote:
DarkDoser wrote:

Lol, well ive been doing I-dosers since almost the begining, could not get into my old account due to forgetting username lol
Guide...whats goin on bro-ski.. Yea OP i don't feel any of the MJ or Hash ones either.. :( No matter what technique I used it just doesn't work for me.. A little groggy effect AT BEST.. Maybe I haven't had my "breakthrough" yet.. Still waitin..
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

Mj and Hash never ended up doing much for me. Morphine is good- won't freak you out. Also pretty much anything under the prescription list would be fine. Demerol gives a good high, so does Vico.
Coritron
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Coritron »

DEFINITELY TRY VICO!!!!
Grant1222
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Grant1222 »

amadeok wrote:Hi, or should i say high? :D

You have a lot of choices my man. Try Hash, Inhalent, or any of the non crazy illusion crap. You could also try a lot of Prescription Stimulants, or most of the Doses under Recreational. Not all of them are the ones you might be looking for, but you'll eventually find your favorite. Mine is good ol' Marijuana, but haven't done too many. Peyote's pretty sick if you ever want to try a Hallucinogenic dose. DON'T DO IT BEFORE TRYING A LESS STRONG DOSE, YOU WILL FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, or at least I did the first time. Start small, end large. :D Oh yeah Morphine is a great one too.