Nutmeg

Request new doses
maniacpwnd
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Nutmeg

Post by maniacpwnd »

Yes you read that correct, nutmeg, i never did any illegal drugs but i have tried DXM (real DXM) morning glory's (real MG) and nutmeg, the nutmeg high experience was fantastic. The experience is a euphoric and disorienting hallucenigenic (auditory) and the effects last for hours (starts 3-5 hours after injestion going into 11-13 after injestion) with after effects going into 3 days later. there is a few down sides, dry mouth, fatigue, (sometimes good, like if your an insomniac) red dry eyes. Above all the down side to nutmeg is the way of getting high from it, injestion doesn't seem to bad does it? It tastes strong and bitter with so many different reports from different methods.
My method usually is to fill about 8-12 capsules with 2 or so tablespoons of fresh grated and dark (as dark as you can find, the darker the more power it has)nutmeg (nasty nutmeg burps start 1/2 hour after injestion) take all capsules, effects start 4 hours or so after injestion and can last 13 hours after injestion with side effects of partial euphoria going into 60 hours (2 and 1/2 days) after injestion (CAUTION nutmeg is easy to go to much on start off with 1 tablespoon to 1 1/2 TBLS). I swear, when i was fucked on nutmeg during school, school was fun and wow was it a great feeling the auditory hallucinations were usually music for me and very entertaining, no fear from nutmeg at all. PLZ PLZ PLZ DO A NUTMEG DOSE IT'S SOOO FUN. ok now i'm done.
Srry it was so long :finger:
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Nutmeg

Post by dp100 »

I heard it takes a lot of nutmeg to work.
zoobob1
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by zoobob1 »

Nutmeg highs are terrible
TheGuide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheGuide »

zoobob1 wrote:Nutmeg highs are terrible
Thats what ive heard. Like a dirty drunk feeling
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DarkDoser »

maniacpwnd wrote:Yes you read that correct, nutmeg, i never did any illegal drugs but i have tried DXM (real DXM) morning glory's (real MG) and nutmeg, the nutmeg high experience was fantastic. The experience is a euphoric and disorienting hallucenigenic (auditory) and the effects last for hours (starts 3-5 hours after injestion going into 11-13 after injestion) with after effects going into 3 days later. there is a few down sides, dry mouth, fatigue, (sometimes good, like if your an insomniac) red dry eyes. Above all the down side to nutmeg is the way of getting high from it, injestion doesn't seem to bad does it? It tastes strong and bitter with so many different reports from different methods.
My method usually is to fill about 8-12 capsules with 2 or so tablespoons of fresh grated and dark (as dark as you can find, the darker the more power it has)nutmeg (nasty nutmeg burps start 1/2 hour after injestion) take all capsules, effects start 4 hours or so after injestion and can last 13 hours after injestion with side effects of partial euphoria going into 60 hours (2 and 1/2 days) after injestion (CAUTION nutmeg is easy to go to much on start off with 1 tablespoon to 1 1/2 TBLS). I swear, when i was fucked on nutmeg during school, school was fun and wow was it a great feeling the auditory hallucinations were usually music for me and very entertaining, no fear from nutmeg at all. PLZ PLZ PLZ DO A NUTMEG DOSE IT'S SOOO FUN. ok now i'm done.
Srry it was so long :finger:

There is already a Nutmeg dose...it's on the 5th I-Doser Newletter.