A Unique Dose

Request new doses
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

A Unique Dose

Post by DarkDoser »

Ok, I know this sounds weird but hear me out...what if...I-Doser...made a Mountain Dew dose? :D Wouldn't that be awesome? :-D Dose anybody else want this dose? I want to know who else thinks this would be a great idea. ^^
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: A Unique Dose

Post by Zukamimotu »

DarkDoser wrote:Ok, I know this sounds weird but hear me out...what if...I-Doser...made a Mountain Dew dose? :D Wouldn't that be awesome? :-D Dose anybody else want this dose? I want to know who else thinks this would be a great idea. ^^
No offense here, mate, but everything that WOULD be in a Mountain Dew dose is in FrenchRoast. And that one's only 5 minutes. Not really a way to top that, in my opinion.
GeneralTrue
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by GeneralTrue »

Then you might as well make coke cola doses cigarete doses sigar doses.what about pancake dose?OR A MILK DOSE!!!!!what about a dose called staring out of a window?it will give you the effect like you are actualy looking out of a window!!!!but the best dose ever would be a dust dose.
Grant1222
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Grant1222 »

DarkDoser wrote:Ok, I know this sounds weird but hear me out...what if...I-Doser...made a Mountain Dew dose? :D Wouldn't that be awesome? :-D Dose anybody else want this dose? I want to know who else thinks this would be a great idea. ^^
I don't know what your getting at, the taste of Mountain Dew, or the rush of energy it produces? Idoser wont make doses designed from one drink in particular unless it has some special power that none other drinks have like Yerba Mate for example. If your looking for a boost, then use French Roast (like other people just said). It is the dose closest to caffeine, well, actually it is caffeine because French Roast is coffee, and coffee has caffeine. So yep, just pretty much summed it up. Besides, I don't think it's possible to make a dose where you can taste stuff, that is impossible I think. If you really want some Mountain Dew, just go buy a 24 pack, that'll last you a good month. :lol: