Has idoser curbed anyone's drug addiction(s)?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs

Has/Have your drug addiction(s) been cured by idoser?

Yes, I'm completely drug free now.
27%
Some of my addiction is gone, but I still feel the need to use real drugs.
9%
I'm pretty much not addicted now, but real drugs are more fun.
27%
Not at all.
36%

Total votes: 11

robbyam
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Has idoser curbed anyone's drug addiction(s)?

Post by robbyam »

I myself have never and will never do real drugs. I'm hoping to experience the high through idoser to see what it's like w/o the nasty stuff I learn about real drugs. so I'm just wondering, has anyone's drug addictions been held off by idoser? Have you completely gotten off something b/c of it or are you less addicted now? Also, how different are real drug highs from idoser ones?

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum, or it's a topic nobody cares about, was just curious.
Bastard
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Bastard »

Real drugs are completely different from i-doser.
You shouldn't group all drugs into one, every drug has its own effects and some are not dangerous at all. And most drug users aren't addicted. You should smoke some weed man :unibrow:
gr1ff1n787
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by gr1ff1n787 »

No, I smoke weed regularly. I-Doser's Marijuana and Hash doses don't compare to real Cannabis.

Also, Marijuana isn't physically addicting so it couldn't cure my "addiction".
robbyam
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by robbyam »

gr1ff1n787 wrote:No, I smoke weed regularly. I-Doser's Marijuana and Hash doses don't compare to real Cannabis.

Also, Marijuana isn't physically addicting so it couldn't cure my "addiction".
well, I guess I didn't mean addiction addiction, but like choice addiction. idk... can't really explain.
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

I doubt Idoser has made anybody not want to smoke weed anymore if that's what you're trying to ask.
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Has idoser curbed anyone's drug addiction(s)?

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

If you use I-doser it's because you want to feel like make you feel a drug!so when you don't obtain effect(sometimes appens)you use the real drugs...
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

only some drugs are addictive. coffee is more addictive that others like weed. and some addictions are easy to cure with the right help. meth is one of the few that never goes away. and drugs that have physical addictions stimulate chemicals to be released more. idoser just puts your brain into a trance like state. it could only help get rid of mental addiction which is easy to get rid of anyway.
grazman
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by grazman »

Yeah, I'll never use real drugs myself. I mean, what am I, stupid? I'm really not much of a risk take nor do I have any kind of death wish. I, in no way do anything that poses any kind of risk to my health, unless you count sugar and caffeine that are in sodas. I have MD, so my health is in bad enough shape as it is. I decided to try I-Doser to see if they could make me experience different things. Before I tried it, the one thought that went through my head was "Is this safe? Will this mess me up like actual drugs would?" When I found the FAQs part and one of the questions asked if it was safe and the answer was yes, I was "all right then, let's do it."
Since I don't do drugs, IDK if some of the doses are close to the real drug or no, but I have no intention of finding out personally, so I'll stick with the I-Doser drugs. I bet if all of this existed back in the 60's & 70's, a lot more people wouldn't have met such tragic ends due to real drugs, but I guess that's just the way it is. Anyway, I-Doser rocks.
Last edited by grazman on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.