Anything to say of skeptics of i-doser?

Share dose experiences
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Anything to say of skeptics of i-doser?

Post by lynam95 »

I've recently looked up i-doser on youtube and almost every video was full of ignorant comments like "You can't get high off noise get a real joint blah blah blah" "I tried it and it didn't work bla." If only they knew the science..
Fiendish
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Anything to say of skeptics of i-doser?

Post by Fiendish »

Yeah I never ever watch the YouTube videos on IDoser for that reason... the comments are infuriating. I haven't actually gotten the effects yet though :P
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lynam95 »

Yeah it's usually one of the more profound doses like Gate of Hades. As for not experiencing effects, keep trying.
Fiendish
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Fiendish »

lynam95 wrote:Yeah it's usually one of the more profound doses like Gate of Hades. As for not experiencing effects, keep trying.
Thanks for the encouragement! Any suggestions for doses? I've only bought nitrous...
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lynam95 »

if you're looking for a trip, I can't really recommend anything as I haven't tried anything other than Peyote. Sedative or stimulant wise, I'd go with vico/morphine and taurine/speed.
Fiendish
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Fiendish »

Well I have taurine as it's free so I could try and get that to work..
Dr.google
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Dr.google »

Hemisphere syncing comes easier to some than others, but nonetheless It does take practice, after several years of of Binaural and isochrnic training all beats are more effective
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by omgthatstim »

It's people who don't want to try it because they don't think it will work and people who tried it once and didn't get any effect their first time so they decided it was BS when they didn't even do it right.
scream2011
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by scream2011 »

I've been trying i-doser for like 1 month and didn't have any effects.. i tried 3 different headphones/earbuds and it seemed like i am immune for binaural doses.. but naa i wasn't! i decided to give a last try and do my best there.. i picked Condition dose then i went for a-bomb.. and wow i was shocked by my experience in there :D
MS-DOSE
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by MS-DOSE »

lynam95 wrote:I've recently looked up i-doser on youtube and almost every video was full of ignorant comments like "You can't get high off noise get a real joint blah blah blah" "I tried it and it didn't work bla." If only they knew the science..
You shouldn't take YouTube comments serious. I can tell you I never ever have used real drugs like Heroin or Cocaine but when I use those doses I feel their effects. I'm not kidding or "believing" in it. For me its no placebo because I don't know how it feels to use the real deal. I only know how it is by Idoser.

I have used MultipleOrgasm and the effects were absolutely AMAZING. My experience on that Dose could never ever be placebo effect (no no people don't think I never had a REAL orgasm:)), my body started to shake, I couldn't control my breath anymore. I could feel how the dose was controlling my body. It does take some practice, like you need to clear your mind etc. Its 100% not fake, it does work.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Youtube compresses audio with their video so anything you see on youtube claiming to have any binaural effects is simply a lie. It's impossible to feel binaural effects through a youtube video.

However, there are loads of experience videos on youtube - people who have taped their experiences dosing. There are some pretty intense experience videos on there, just don't expect youtube audio or video claiming to be a binaural sequence to work - at all.
The Fox
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by The Fox »

Regardless of whether or not it works, why do they care if I enjoy it? If someone is writhing in pain and I give them a sugar pill that makes that person feel better, are they going to fight it? No! It didn't do any harm and someone actually benefited from it. If I benefit from this (which I do) why should I care and waste my time trying to argue with idiots?
Trance750
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Trance750 »

I am relatively knew to the world of I-Dosing and am trying to keep an open mind, which is why I never take the You-Tube critics seriously.

They all need something to hate on....
Liustares
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Liustares »

With A-Bomb I learned that i-Doser seriously works and how awesome it can be. I keep trying the doses I've bought continuously, I'll eventually end up getting better results everyday, but, again, it's the A-Bomb dose the one that inspires me the most because it freaking works man!!! 8)
idoser wrote:Youtube compresses audio with their video so anything you see on youtube claiming to have any binaural effects is simply a lie. It's impossible to feel binaural effects through a youtube video.
And I couldn't agree more with what the admin said. Anything on Youtube claiming to be binaural beats just won't work. I remember one user who produced his own beats and I also tried other binaural beats by independent producers on Youtube, but, as I said in another tread, they left me with some annoying headaches, of course, at that time I didn't knew enough about Binaural beats nor I even knew that i-Doser existed :D

Anyways, the dudes on Youtube will almost always tell you "it's stupid to think you can get high with sounds, get yourself a life" and lots of nonsense stuff, that's why I'm here in this forum.
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

I think these people just are tooo skeptical to idoser,firstly i was sceptical to bet when itried it,my first dose was cocaine ha :P.So when i tried it the effects came into one minute till like 2h so after that dose i really got into the idoser :-) .So yea you just need to clear youre toughts and thats all,concentrate and pratice ;)
hah Peace & Love my Idosers :)