A "blind" experience

Share dose experiences
emilz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A "blind" experience

Post by emilz »

Hey all, I'm new to i-doser and any sort of meditation all together. I've tried a few doses but to very limited results, so I did a little experiment to see if I-Doser's effects were really "all in people's heads". I blindly picked a dose that I had never read about, nor did I have any inkling as to what it might do. I chose "chakra" - I've heard the word before, but never read any posts about it and really have no clue what the word means. I did not even glance at the dose's description. I wanted to see if it would produce the effects it said it would without me knowing what those effects even were!

I willed myself to focus only on the sounds I was hearing and nothing else. Eventually, and without my really realizing it, I started getting vivid images of myself flying through the sky in a canoe, over a beautiful lake and mountains. I was paddling serenely, and it was absolutely beautiful. I knew I was still in my room, sitting in my computer chair under a blanket, but all my attention was focused on this image.

I also began picturing the forest below me. It was beautiful, dense and green. During this, it was as if someone had placed vibrant purple lenses over my eyes, making everything around me turn a bright purple. Suddenly, I saw a bear attacking me - it just jumped out of the trees and struck me! But I felt calm.

After pondering these images, I somehow came to the sudden conclusion that I had died. I was now still floating in the canoe, but the lake & mountains were gone - I was just flying through a bright, empty, white spice. I couldn't stop thinking about how different death was from life. Images from my childhood flashed before my eyes. I calmly watched a montage of the worst moments of my life. But the memories didn't bother me at all (and, trust me, they usually would) - I remember thinking, "the pain means nothing to me, it's the love that matters", as weird as that sounds. I laughed at the stress and pain that I had experienced in my lifetime.

I realized that I deeply loved everyone I had known (even my enemies), simply because they had been a part of my life. And then I had a thought I'd never had before: my life was precious to me.

And then, the images were gone. I opened my eyes and felt 100% normal, if not a bit calmer. I knew that I wouldn't be able to get back to the place I had been in, so I turned on my monitor and saw that I was only at 59% of the dose, and I was amazed that I had actually experienced something so profound. I wouldn't exactly call it an out-of-body experience - it was more like intense thought paired with vivid images.

I think I may have experienced the "outer level consciousness" and "great understanding" called for in the dose's description, which I just read now. I searched "chakra" on this messageboard and saw that someone mentioned that the crown chakra's colour is purple - could that have to do with the purple forest I suddenly saw? Tell me what you guys think! :)
carecrab
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: A "blind" experience

Post by carecrab »

That sounds awesome! I'm new to I-doser and chackras/meditation as well.
Did it affect you after you used it as well?
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jombotski »

Nice experience,can you try some hallucinogenic dose and share experience ? And did you buy the dose or from a torrent ?
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by omgthatstim »

I wish I could have an experience like that. When I get off the crapper I'll try Trip QH again I guess. I've never been able to get that one to work for me but I really wish it would because I have hallucinated from huffing paint before and it was crazy, but there's no way I'll go back to doing that. If this works I also plan on buying Peyote.