Share dose experiences
GameFreak2151
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

effects

Post by GameFreak2151 »

Opium i only felt dizzy and my vision was wierd :-D
Green weird vision(both of my buds saw blue vision) :D
Gate of Hates Numbness and hear chanting and visualize gates and 1 scary ass demon :twisted: lol
Hand of God i hear weird languages c books lists etc and it scares the crap outta me :eek:

only effects i have felt so far

if some1 has the i-doser app for iPod i want tips on what lvl to put it on cause sometimes i feel effects with different settings some work on STM some dont idk

i also want tips from people on what to do be4 doses and stuff like that
MinsQ23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: effects

Post by MinsQ23 »

Great that u had effects for all of those.

Can't really help you with that mobileapp thing but what to do before doses:

1.Lock your room door and turn your cell phone off
2.Find a good place to lay down.Get some water next to you.
3.Start with the Condition dose, don't let any wires touch you during dose and cover your eyes.
4.When the conditioner stops, don't get up, just start the dose u wanna use!
5.Ready to go!
BarCon
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by BarCon »

The effects that you experienced when you took opium are normal. Basically, think of opium like alcohol. You get dizzy, sleepy and drowsy.

However, this is the first time that I encountered someone who encountered visions when he took opium. Opium is basically a depressant and from what I've read, it's not hallucinogenic.

They say that the best way to take it is through an IV. It's much more potent and you can get more euphoric. Source: opium effects
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I would suggest taking a look at your headphones. Are they good? What about your volume. Is it loud enough to drown everything out? I am assuming that when you say your using the iPod App that your also using iBuds which are not suitable headphones.