Beginner Dose, The Breakthrough

Request new doses
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Beginner Dose, The Breakthrough

Post by SadLittlePony »

I think that a starter dose is much needed for beginner dosers. I found that the reason so many videos on youtube are about Gate of Hades is because it has a powerful lulling effect. It puts the doser into a state of being submissive to the dose which would work wonders for a beginner doser.

Then you could use low frequency beats to begin because I find that a lot of people have more promise with these doses. You can feel the dose washing through your mind as you follow the wave form with your eyes. You fall deep into a place where anything can happen.

Then I imagine it pulling up in frequency going through all the frequencies like YouChose but faster and maybe in a different manner. This would allow the doser to feel all the different types of dosing they could feel.

In my favorite doses there are little pings, beeps, scratches that are intensely satisfactory. Maybe throw a couple of those into the dose too.

You also cant forget that doses with the static feel very different when the static is taken away. Give some variables to let them feel it all in a single mind grabbing break through dose.

I actually beg IDoser to create a powerful dose like this made for the beginners so that they know what it is that they want and know what they like in a dose.

I imagine it would be a longer and more pricey dose however. But especially if a version with music because a lot of people love the music in their dose. Have a lot of different elements in the dose but keep it very regular and simulating a heart beat.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Beginner Dose, The Breakthrough

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Yes, this would be great, especially with the fact that in this day and age, people don't have patience, in fact I gave up on I-Doser 2 months ago, but I can it a try, stuck with it, and now, I'm dosing pretty often, it's great, but others will probably not go through the same "Phoenix moment" that I had gone through. This dose has my full support on it.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Exactly. I hate it when people try it twice and say "aww it isnt workin. Im done" When there are dosers out there who tried over 50 times and still no effect. those guys. mad props.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:Exactly. I hate it when people try it twice and say "aww it isnt workin. Im done" When there are dosers out there who tried over 50 times and still no effect. those guys. mad props.
Yea, that's either true dedictation or blindless following, whichever it is, I hope they get breakthrough soon. It is such an amazing experience.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Well perhaps if IDoser makes this dose they could have a breakthrough
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:Well perhaps if IDoser makes this dose they could have a breakthrough
Always got to hope for the best, and if I-Doser doesn't make it, well, someone online will, maybe even I shall try my hand out on learning things like this.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Whowantsfreepuppys
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Whowantsfreepuppys »

i think this is why the made A-bomb
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Well if it is they should at least recommend it for begginers. They really need to be able to go to the sight and go OH im new this one looks perfect for me.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:Well if it is they should at least recommend it for begginers. They really need to be able to go to the sight and go OH im new this one looks perfect for me.
Most def
The Fox
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by The Fox »

SadLittlePony wrote:Exactly. I hate it when people try it twice and say "aww it isnt workin. Im done" When there are dosers out there who tried over 50 times and still no effect. those guys. mad props.
I'll be honest, I haven't had a lot of results with the software. The few effects I have experienced have been spectacular and that's why I keep trying.