Overdose I-Doser

Request new doses
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Overdose I-Doser

Post by SpaceMiNd »

OVERDOSE NOW UP ON IDOSER http://www.i-doser.com/storev3/index.ph ... cts_id=362

Alright, I-Doser team, I have a challenge for you, an I-doser that will make you feel like you just ODed on Crystal Meth. The dose could start as feelings of intense euphoria, your entire body feels amazing, you love it all, but something doesn't feel right, paranoia starts to settle into the crevice of your mind, you feel something is wrong, you feel almost too good, "Oh no, did I take too much" you'll start thinking, you start to feel scared, you can hear your heart beating faster and faster, your mind is racing, you're freaking out, you feel like you are about to flipping die, and then just at the peak, it is all over, all the fear is gone, the panic, the racing mind, the paranoia, it all just dissipates, you feel calm and at peace with yourself, almost as if you had truly died on the dose, even though you haven't, and then the dose is over and you feel chilled to the bone through this new perspective, this my friends, is Overdose. How about it?
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
(Update)
New Dose Idea, http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10236
Last edited by SpaceMiNd on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Overdose I-Doser

Post by SadLittlePony »

Definately sounds fun. Sounds like it would be their first drug related Premium Dose. I say Go For It IDoser!
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Rights, it would seen like something that people would pay top dollar for, and be very happy.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Haha are you alowed to say that about your idea to boost it? Also let me ask you how much would you be willing to pay to have the best trip of your life?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:Haha are you alowed to say that about your idea to boost it? Also let me ask you how much would you be willing to pay to have the best trip of your life?
Not sure, I just said that becuase just by visualizing the experience, it was breath-taking. $30 or 40, I'm a little broke
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Thats about what I would pay too. I mean 200 is steep but those ones are legendary. This seems it would just be a really powerfull dose. Plus maybe a great way for more teens and young adults to be exposed.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:Thats about what I would pay too. I mean 200 is steep but those ones are legendary. This seems it would just be a really powerfull dose. Plus maybe a great way for more teens and young adults to be exposed.
Most likely, the only reason I got into I-Dosing was because I didn't want to get into trouble for actually having weed on me, that, and I'm only 15
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Or if you work in a drug free environment that frequently drug tests you cant exactly afford to smoke weed.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Yes, exactly, because in a world where drugs aren't accepted, you in expoits. xP or something like that.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SpaceMiNd wrote:Yes, exactly, because in a world where drugs aren't accepted, you in expoits. xP or something like that.
Happy ODing - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

LoL Why did you just quote yourself?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Clicked the wrong button, why aren't you quoting yourself? Do you not like quotes it something?
Happy ODing - SpaceMiNd
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

I do wonder, if I need multiple people on this topic for IDoser too look at it, probably 100 people that are for the dose, for them to even contemplate the dose.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Naw take a look at the fictional dose requests. Those threads werent very active at all
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

That's true, maybe they just choose at random.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd