A super dose!?

Request new doses
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

A super dose!?

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Alright guys, through my travels through the internet and life in general, I have came up with a super dose, made to BLOW.... YOUR.... FRICKEN..... MIND.... this dose has a combination of optical illusions, subliminal messaging, and binuraul beats, this dose idea, is designed, to get you feeling amazing, euphoric, high, excited, good, energized, powerful, confident, like God (or whoever you believe in) just put super fireworks into every part of your body, lit them, shot you straight up to heaven, and explode with epicness. With the binuraul beat starting, an image file like that of rotating cycles will start, that have different colors popping, swoshing, sliding, and appearing everywhere, in shaps of circles, squares, stars, and other things as the dose begins your amazing trip, the subliminal messaging begins (You are euphoric, you are wonderful, you are high, you are amazing, you are confident) and as it plays subliminal messaging plays through the image files, then the dose ends, the climax, and it's over. What do you guys think?
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Backspacez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: A super dose!?

Post by Backspacez »

I don't think the images file part can be done. Unless people actually want to sit at their computer.
The Fox
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: A super dose!?

Post by The Fox »

Sounds like You Chose, but just a little more.