Beginners first experience - OrgasmQH

Share dose experiences
recon2375
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Beginners first experience - OrgasmQH

Post by recon2375 »

After a long night of watching youtube videos, I find a video about I-Doser, immediately I started trying to find downfalls in the system (As i have seen alot of drug users and am strictly against any idea of drugs). After half hour of research and not finding any downsides i decided to give it a try. After listening to all of the free included doses and not feeling any effects stated, i decided to buy one and find out if the free ones are crap. After looking through all of them i spot "Orgasm". The look on my face would have been priceless at how ridiculous that sounded! After my shock if that was possible, i saw the "Quick Hit" version and given the slightly lowered price at the moment, i decided to buy it. reclined in my chair, lights off, and comfortable i started to listen to it. After a minute or so my mind started to say "Man...wasted two dollars on this...*Tone pitch starts changing* ...well after this tone change I'm gonna-". Now, what I felt wasn't a full blown orgasm, as given by the QH, but i did feel a slight "release". Stopping the dose and sitting up in my chair, Poker Faced, I stood up and walked away from the computer for a bit. After coming back a few hours later, i decided to try it again. I recorded the time(time of the track ;P) i reset it and started the dose again. After what felt longer then before, Another release. sitting up, recorded the time and found it happened ten seconds before the recorded time(Which is a given as to how shocked i was when i felt the first one). Suddenly enlightened to the power of these binaural brainwaves, I am now writing my first experience.

After some more research(And find out QH's aren't meant for beginners ^-^''), I'm going to try Orgasm next and see if i get a real one ;)

~recon
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Beginners first experience - OrgasmQH

Post by brunoc14 »

You can't interrupt your dose... :s
recon2375
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by recon2375 »

Well, It was more of shock stop, But no I dont interrupt my doses now. :p
LOVE_me_HATE_me
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LOVE_me_HATE_me »

recon2375 wrote:Well, It was more of shock stop, But no I dont interrupt my doses now. :p
Although you used QH and stopped it prematurely, nice one.

How about trying something like Aftermath next? That was the first one to really fuck me over.
MS-DOSE
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by MS-DOSE »

The full orgasm Dose takes 50 mins. I'm the lazy type who doesn't want to wait 50 mins for an orgasm but I tried it once, the effect was great. You wil feel an orgasm in your chest stomach near the end.

If you want to have a great experience you should try heroin or cocain. If you're scared of them try multiple orgasm. That dose is an easy one and works everytime, the effect is just "OMG". You can read my reviews of that.

You dont have to be afraid for the Heroin and Cocain dose they are safe unlike the real deal. And you wont get addicted. It's just amazing that you can get some great experiences with sound, thats what makes iDose great.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Multiple O is gonna have to be your next step. I love the sexual doses. theyre so real feeling