Could I-Doser actually be used to suggest ideas to a person?

Discuss the computer software
XD005
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Could I-Doser actually be used to suggest ideas to a person?

Post by XD005 »

I was reading about the suggestibility dose and it made me wonder if you played that dose combined with suggestive background audio, could you actually get someone to accept that suggestive thought. For example, lets say this dude has a crush on a girl or whatnot. Once again, this is just a example. If he were to get her to sit down and listen to that dose while playing a suggestive thought for her to like him, would it work?
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Could I-Doser actually be used to suggest ideas to a per

Post by masonraus »

Hmm that is actually a great idea! I might have to test that out or suggest that to somebody who can.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

Are you talking about remote seduction? It would be great if idoser developed and released remote seduction kind of dose.
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by masonraus »

How would that work? Doesn't the person receiving the dose have to be haring it? :?
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

Remote Seduction is based on ESP. It works on the mental side. While in deep trance or meditation or taking the ESP dose, you could try to imagine your dream girl or maybe a girl you never met or anyone and try to send messages to her. On practice, remote seduction technique is proven to work.
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by masonraus »

Oh that is really interesting :D
XD005
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by XD005 »

Thanks for the replies everyone. The remote ESP things sound like a very interesting concept I'd like to learn more about. Does anyone know exactly what the Suggestibility dose is supposed to do?
•ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ•
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by •ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ• »

i would imagine it would be possible, i remember reading an experience and he said immediatly after the dose gave him creativness and suggestive thaughts so it could work.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

XD005 wrote:Thanks for the replies everyone. The remote ESP things sound like a very interesting concept I'd like to learn more about. Does anyone know exactly what the Suggestibility dose is supposed to do?
It is not remote ESP. It is remote seduction which is based on ESP.
Suggestibility / Experimental (Extreme)/ 1 Hour
For those that want to be open to suggestion or who want to improve suggestibility to others. By using a complex sequence of modification on individual levels of self-esteem, assertiveness, and other qualities this dose can manipulate the suggestibility index of some users. This powerful dose puts the power of will in your hands so use with caution. Givers or receivers may exhibit behavioral compliance without private acceptance or belief.
The Suggestibility dose does exactly as mentioned in the description.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

This concept scares me. The reason why is while a person is sleeping they are very suggestible. What their body experiences is then interpreted as a dream. Play this dose to someone sleeping and then plant an idea. Like I said. Scarry
XD005
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by XD005 »

I suppose it is pretty scary. I find it amazing that the developers of I-Doser have learned so much about the human brain to achieve something like this, especially considering the amount of effort that has to be exerted by the dose administrator. What used to take careful hours of planning and technique by a hypnotist can now be done in a mere 30mins and somewhat easier.
Edit: Whoops! A hour... But still less preparation would have to be done I imagine.e
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

XD005 wrote:I was reading about the suggestibility dose and it made me wonder if you played that dose combined with suggestive background audio, could you actually get someone to accept that suggestive thought. For example, lets say this dude has a crush on a girl or whatnot. Once again, this is just a example. If he were to get her to sit down and listen to that dose while playing a suggestive thought for her to like him, would it work?
More or less, it would take a long time, if you ever heard of a saying from a famous PUA, it's "attraction isn't a choice"