lambda 30min (very strong)

Request new doses
quintonhero
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

lambda 30min (very strong)

Post by quintonhero »

plz make a lambda beat its range is between (100hz-200hz) its almost like epsilon and some say it rides on the epsilon wave its the highest brain wave known right know and has extatic states of consiusness thats all i know but you can look up more info but plz make one i bet you will get tons of people buying it :nod:
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: lambda 30min (very strong)

Post by SadLittlePony »

As far as I am aware of thats still Gama frequencies if its anything above 30hrtz. But if not I look forward to a new pure and maybe an updated you choose.
quintonhero
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by quintonhero »

dude look it up on google type in lambda brain wave do some reasearche there is a higher brain wave than gamma :mad: :nod: :lol:
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I actually did the research before replying to this thread. What I found is that Gamma is 30hrtz+
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Yeah ok no reason to get hyper. I never said anything to offend you, I never discredited you, and if you actually read what I said.
As far as I am aware of thats still Gama frequencies if its anything above 30hrtz. But if not I look forward to a new pure and maybe an updated you choose.
You will see that I never said it doesn't exist. However upon further research and that link you provided Lambda, Hyper Gamma, and Epsilon brain waves are only theory and have not been proven to actually do anything. They are in the infantile state of research. These three sets of brain waves are all New Found. So please forgive me if I in some way, only God knows how, offended you. But I do ask that you have a bit of respect.
quintonhero
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by quintonhero »

and srry dude for you know getting hyper its just ive actually triend lambda and epsilon and see the reason ive been getting mad is beacause i listend to epsilon one night and right when i woke up i had an obe i was vibrating and moving in and out of my body then i opend my eyes and the world was so much more color and i saw my own body then i blacked out and woke up at 12:00 thats why i was angery beacause after you have had an experience you jsut cant forget it you know and i had no warning it just happened spontaniously srry if i made you mad dude :oops: :-(
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

No harm no foul. Just defusing a potential forum war.