Therapeutic Sleep Cycle Optimizer

Request new doses
Malinda
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Therapeutic Sleep Cycle Optimizer

Post by Malinda »

I would like to request a dose that mimics the stages of one, complete optimum human sleep cycle (which I believe from my research I have found is around 90 minutes).

The reason for the 90 minute (or thereabout) dose request is that I would like to be able to play it a single time for a nap, or to loop it maybe 5 times in a row to ensure consistent, quality sleep within an entire night, followed by the "wake-up" dose of my choice for the next day (e.g. JuiceIT!, Beta, Genesis, or whatever I need for that morning's agenda).

The bigger idea is that I would like to improve the chances of coordinating my lightest sleep stages with my waking time so that I can wake feeling more refreshed and less groggy in a single night. Furthermore, I would like to use it night-after-night to help me regulate what has otherwise been a life-long battle with erratic sleep patterns.

I'm a tough, TOUGH case (been to MANY doctors over my sleep troubles for almost 30 years now, basically, since I was a small child), but I've had so much success with some of your other doses that I really think you guys can help me (as well as a lot of other people who purchase your sleep-related doses).

Thank you for considering my idea! :)
csocializt
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Therapeutic Sleep Cycle Optimizer

Post by csocializt »

Sounds awesome, I'd be up for this. if you're having trouble sleeping try melatonin from a CVS or rite-aid, best drug I can find for sleeping that's otc.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

This is very easy, just using sleeping angel for when you are about to sleep, then add Delta to your playlist, for how long you want to sleep, then set it to Beta when you want to wake up.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

I didn't understand this at first , but when SpaceMind posted that , i guess you want a dose which will give you a specefic time of sleep !
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Try the hybernate dose or the insomnia dose.
Malinda
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Malinda »

I have been using Delta, and it works wonders! But what I am referring to, specifically, looks something like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sleep_Hypnogram.svg

As you can see, there are various peaks and valleys of stages, even within a sleep cycle, as a person should not be in Delta the entire time (even though I do loop Delta all night long, and lately, I like to finish with Big Bang).

I hope this post helps clarify. I am a grad student studying cognitive psychology/neuroscience, and I recently reviewed several studies that show precisely HOW getting your sleep cycles optimized to the way in which humans have evolved to sleep relative to the earth's natural light/dark cycles can actually add years to your life. In addition to my own (lousy!) experience, said research is why I think a program like the one I suggest would be beneficial to just about anyone using binaural beats to enhance thier life. :)

Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to respond! You all really make this forum is an incredibly rich resource!
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kagalive »

I would purchase and use a dose like this. In fact if it helped my sleep patterns I'd be prepared to pay a premium for it. (After all it is a 90 minute dose). $9.95 sounds good to me!