F-You Dose?

Request new doses
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

F-You Dose?

Post by VampLena »

Now what I mean by this is, a dose that proves this is real for all the naysayers 100%. I realize the Strong doses exist but they are 199$ which I cant imagine most people will pay for something. So What I propose is a dose so strong that everyone who hears it will have a experience, but a short one, just something to say F-You to all the non believers who listen to alcohol or something and say none of it works.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: F-You Dose?

Post by PiCiNk0 »

We have here also HOG and GOH for 16 dollars in Sacred Simulations MP3 pack with Aftermath and Genesis also (thanks banner :D). But from what i found, it's maybe less intense than PC version for 200 dollars... But it will f*ck you up in any way.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

VampLena wrote:Now what I mean by this is, a dose that proves this is real for all the naysayers 100%. I realize the Strong doses exist but they are 199$ which I cant imagine most people will pay for something. So What I propose is a dose so strong that everyone who hears it will have a experience, but a short one, just something to say F-You to all the non believers who listen to alcohol or something and say none of it works.
To make it clear, the doses do not work automatically like medicine or injections if you play the dose and think something else. You have to put some preparation and work while you dose:
1) Relax your body
2) Deep breathing
3) Relax your mind and do not think anything but become immersed in the dose sound
4) Enter in trance

If you do the above, you will experience the effects.
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by VampLena »

Is that the same with HoG or GoH and A-Bomb? It seemed to me with those ones people definatly have experiences without alot of prep.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

I don't know... Sometimes doses work for me without any preparation sometimes I must prepare a lot to make them work... For example, for me Sleeping Angel worked without much preparation too and for Alcohol I have to prepare A LOT and didn't feel full effects anyway... But I doubt it's a matter of dose, I think there is a lot of factors which influences if dose will or won't work sometimes it may be because of you're tired or you just worry about something and you can't just clear your mind... You know, better prepare for every dose and you can exclude one factor (preparation) because of which your doses don't work...
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

VampLena wrote:Is that the same with HoG or GoH and A-Bomb? It seemed to me with those ones people definatly have experiences without alot of prep.
Whatever the dose is, they are all binaurals and the human mind must get immersed in those sounds for certain period before the binaural beats take charge of the mind and then the effects come.

To make this possible, the mind must not think anything else except listening the sounds.

To make this possible, the breathing needs to be regulated. It has been proven that when our mind is thinking, reasoning and very active or very dull, breathing is not regulated. So controlled breathing helps to control the mind.

To make this possible, the body must be relax first.

Summary - Relax your entire body. Then control your breathing and regulate it by meditation or progressive relaxation, whatever. Finally control your mind and ONLY listen to the dose. If you can do this, any dose 100% works!

This cannot be done in a day. It takes practice. Some of us get effects easily in a day or few days. For some it might take few weeks practice, or few months.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

PiCiNk0 wrote:I don't know... Sometimes doses work for me without any preparation sometimes I must prepare a lot to make them work... For example, for me Sleeping Angel worked without much preparation too and for Alcohol I have to prepare A LOT and didn't feel full effects anyway... But I doubt it's a matter of dose, I think there is a lot of factors which influences if dose will or won't work sometimes it may be because of you're tired or you just worry about something and you can't just clear your mind... You know, better prepare for every dose and you can exclude one factor (preparation) because of which your doses don't work...
Sometimes when you are tired, or in early morning when you are half awake, you can easily enter trance state. That is the reason doses might work without you putting in any preparation.

That does not mean that dose works easily for you all the time. Try it when you are very active and if you do not put any preparation, it does not work.
csocializt
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by csocializt »

A-bomb works pretty much like this, I think. It has a super high success rate I believe, first one that ever worked for me and many other dosers.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

This idea has been proposed before by multiple members including myself. A simple dose that works every time. Beginner dose.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

There cannot ever be a dose which works 100% of the time for everyone - The reason is - if the mind is active and thinking rather than listening to the dose, it won't work.

And if a person is relaxed and listening only to the dose and feels the dose effects, logically that means he can experience any dose, even the stronger ones.

So I think there cannot be a beginner dose which works 100% of the time. Just by hearing, one cannot get the effects, however beginner friendly the dose might be. This is because the brainwaves must get sync with the dose, and to make that happen, one should get immersed in the dose.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

We don't release any dose until we see about an 80% success rate in our quality control testing. 100%, will always work on everybody no matter what, may be an impossibility - but we do our best to strive for it.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Yeah and thats why GoH is brought up so much. It works in that it lures your mind into a coma like state of mind and then it takes you to hell. If a beginner dose had the same kind of hypnotic effect it would be powerful. Thats also why I used it as an example for my wishful thinking designer dose.